PDA

View Full Version : Game Time and Channel in Spokane

Zagpower
02-18-2010, 06:40 AM
Game will be 6 PM, not 7 PM per our schedule and will be broadcast on Fox 28, not KHQ.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Game will be 6 PM, not 7 PM per our schedule and will be broadcast on Fox 28, not KHQ.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's speak English now Zagpower! What time is this going to be for me?

Zagpower
02-18-2010, 06:51 AM
According to your father, that would be 4 pm your time.:D

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

NotoriousZ
02-18-2010, 06:59 AM
You should be fully acllimated to the Zag Time Zone Woohoo, shame on you!

How did Fox28 get this game? Anyone know if it's in HD? Doubtful, I know.

El Voce
02-18-2010, 07:01 AM

The Olympics are on Channel 6, thus the move to Ch 28.

As for WooHoo, he can't help it. It's a genetic thing.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 07:13 AM

Time Zones are like my kryptonite. It's like this....no matter HOW long Superman hung out around kryptonite, he would never get used to it. Kryptonite will ALWAYS give Superman nose-bleeds and mess with his super powers. Thus are time zones for me. (minus the super powers. I'll just get nose bleeds).

NotoriousZ
02-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Ah yes, the Olymipics. Were you at David's Pizza, El Voce? I was in there for a minute and met Woohoo and Bob. I think I was starstruck or something because I didn't introduce myself to the rest of the table before hightailing it out of there. I heard maybe Zagphish was there also? You people are some of my favorite posters, and I'm sorry I didn't stick around a little longer.

TexasZagFan
02-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Forgive me, but which game are we talkin' about? Was there a time change on tonight's game that I don't know about? :confused: :eek:

NotoriousZ
02-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Time Zones are like my kryptonite. It's like this....no matter HOW long Superman hung out around kryptonite, he would never get used to it. Kryptonite will ALWAYS give Superman nose-bleeds and mess with his super powers. Thus are time zones for me. (minus the super powers. I'll just get nose bleeds).

O.K. Woohoo, it's time to move up here.

Zagpower
02-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Forgive me, but which game are we talkin' about? Was there a time change on tonight's game that I don't know about? :confused: :eek:

See first post. My times are posted in Spokane times.

I'm not sure if there was an actual change or not. My Zag schedule that came with my season tickets had this game listed at 7:05 and then (TBA).

I had been thinking 7 PM all along and just wanted to make sure no one else was thinking that.

ID ZAGFAN
02-18-2010, 08:31 AM

Thanks! We would have missed the start! :confused:

(It is correct on gozags.com, but we never checked that--we just go by the poster.)

ID ZAGFAN

GUinSTL
02-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Dude... Woohoo, are we even going to get this game?

~B

TexasZagFan
02-18-2010, 09:59 AM

~B

As of 4:30 AM this morning (CST), my schedule on AT&T U-verse had the Zags on Fox Pacific at 10:30 PM, and Fox NW at 11 PM. Must be tape delayed.

If the schedule changes to a live game, I'll be home in time, even with a trip to the fitness center.

BTW, I-35 in Dallas has hundreds of gargantuan p-o-t-holes thanks to our cold snap last week. For each hole fixed, another one is popping up, as nighttime temps dip into the low 30s. I-35 is the best and biggest shovel ready project I can think of, from Brownsville to Minnesota.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 10:02 AM

~B

I just used my handy-dandy Dish Remote Access application on my iPhone, and it shows the game as being on channel PRIME 411 (Whatever the heck THAT is...?) But it DOES say I get it...

GonzagaSwagga
02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
God bless Slingbox. Zags/Hawks/M's 365 days a year!

ZagnetitForce
02-18-2010, 10:47 AM
HD channel is 103 on Comcast in Spokane I believe.

El Voce
02-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Ah yes, the Olymipics. Were you at David's Pizza, El Voce? I was in there for a minute and met Woohoo and Bob. I think I was starstruck or something because I didn't introduce myself to the rest of the table before hightailing it out of there. I heard maybe Zagphish was there also? You people are some of my favorite posters, and I'm sorry I didn't stick around a little longer.

I was at David's Pizza for a little while. The Phish and I were relegated to the kids' table, as there was no room for us at Bob's round table. I think I left at about 6 PM.

Birddog
02-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Game will be on DirecTV ch 688 (FSN alternate) at 6PM PST.

That'll be 8PM for those of us in the CTZ

Zag87
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I set my DVR this morning.......game is only scheduled for only 1.5 hours......what's up with that?

Birddog
02-18-2010, 12:53 PM
.game is only scheduled for only 1.5 hours......what's up with that?
I saw that too. I think it is just the help available these days.

GUinSTL
02-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I heard LMU wasn't going to commit any fouls, so the clock won't stop much. Seems like a reasonable idea to me.
~B

NotoriousZ
02-18-2010, 02:14 PM
I heard LMU wasn't going to commit any fouls, so the clock won't stop much. Seems like a reasonable idea to me.
~B

Sounds like a better game plan than Seattle U had against UW. At least they can finish the game with five players on the court.

Final4Zag
02-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Fox 28? I cant find any listing for the game on my online menu. I have comcast cable in Spokane.

Zagpower
02-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Fox 28? I cant find any listing for the game on my online menu. I have comcast cable in Spokane.

Sorry, I have Direct TV.

Hopefully, it will just come on at 6 and the online menu is not up to date with the recent change.

gamagin
02-18-2010, 04:09 PM

try it. should work.

EngineerZag
02-18-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm getting a "No Signal" on channel 28 (I live in Mead)! Ugh!!