PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo and Champs Greatest Trip Ever!!

ChampZag
02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Hey everybody, I finally got my internet setup back at my house and can finally get on here regularly again. Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything that any of you did for us while on our trip. It was absolutely amazing, I'll never forget it. It was an unbelievable experience and I had the time of my life. I'll have to say the best part of the trip for me was seeing my brother realize his dream come true. To be honest, I never thought we'd ever make it to Spokane because simply we would never be able to afford it. It was really cool to see all the people come up to him, and I do mean him, most of the time no one even looked at me lol, I felt like a married couple in which only the wife is famous, and yes, he would be the wife lol, and pretty much all I did was stand around and hold stuff, take pictures, and not interfere lol, which was ok. If it wasn't for him I would've never been there. Everyone was so generous, the scenery was ridiculous, the city was awesome, I could most def see my family living there. Again, thank you to all, I met so many cool people, yall really made us feel at home and I CANNOT wait to go back. Maybe next year around the same time, when we get our tax returns?? Btw, I've worn nothing but new Zags gear since I been home, and, my wife and I went out to dinner late last night and she wore her new Zags hoodies I got her, seeeexxy! Something about a cute girl in Zags stuff. Anyways, I have to get a nap before work, so hope to hear back from some of you, take care!

TheZagPhish
02-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Loved hanging out with you guys, Champ. And honestly, between Domini's, David's and the games, I'm pretty sure I talked to you more than woohoo - what with his wifely fame responsibilities and all. :D

Thank you for coming along. You're a heck of a brother!

El Voce
02-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Champ - It was great meeting you and getting a chance to know you guys. I look forward to your next visit, hopefully next season.

Section 116
02-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Champ, it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother. So glad you had the chance to come out here and experience Gonzaga. Regarding your constant wearing of Gonzaga apparel, your are now afficted with the same obsessive compulsive beheavior as good number of us on the board. We are GU poor! And regarding the ability to see your family living here one day, I am one of those folks not native to Spokane, although I've lived here a good bit of my life. One could do worse. The real upside, of course, is this is the home of Gonzaga, it doesn't get much better than that. And by the way, as much fun as it was for your and your brother, it was at least that much fun for those of us who spent some time with you guys.

229SintoZag
02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I vote that the woohoo/champ Spokane trip becomes an annual event associated with Gonzaga and this board. This past week reading about it here and on the blogspot page that woohoo set up was some of the more entertaining reading I've had since I first started following the old scout board in 2003.

"woohoo weekend" can be almost as big or bigger than homecoming weekend or parents weekent if we do this right.

I am especially interested in this because last season and this season it's been tough for me to get to Spokane with a newborn and now a 1 year old, but next year I may have a chance to actually show up to meet woohoo.

Plus, woohoo would eventually HAVE to nail that half court shot.

That would be epic.

Bocco
02-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Champ (and woohoo) enjoyed being able to get to the Swinging Doors and meeting both of you, and your driver for the evening PtheD. Look forward to the next time you can visit Spokane.

Pargo the Destroyer
02-17-2010, 07:12 PM
I hope you guys never come back. Worst time ever. You guys really suck. Thanks for making me waste gas, freeze my ass off trying to golf, whose idea was that anyways? and then waste more gas and then you forced me to eat that disgusting sandwich at the Doors, and then you forced me to play that stupid game ( we did dominate woohoo and Gu03alum though, Team Excriment rules! ) oh and then the next day you guys followed me to my favorite coffee stand while I was in there taking a Psychology test. So in closing, never come back, unless its for hoopfest, or golf, or Gonzaga bball games, or if your in the area, or.....or.....or.....
you get my drift.....hahaha! Woo and I have talked about a possible St Louis trip when the Zags make the Sweet 16. Looks like we were planning a May trip to the Bluff also, but nothing set in stone.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 05:28 AM
I hope you guys never come back. Worst time ever. You guys really suck. Thanks for making me waste gas, freeze my ass off trying to golf, whose idea was that anyways? and then waste more gas and then you forced me to eat that disgusting sandwich at the Doors, and then you forced me to play that stupid game ( we did dominate woohoo and Gu03alum though, Team Excriment rules! ) oh and then the next day you guys followed me to my favorite coffee stand while I was in there taking a Psychology test. So in closing, never come back, unless its for hoopfest, or golf, or Gonzaga bball games, or if your in the area, or.....or.....or.....
you get my drift.....hahaha! Woo and I have talked about a possible St Louis trip when the Zags make the Sweet 16. Looks like we were planning a May trip to the Bluff also, but nothing set in stone.

Haha, sounds great! (The part about you coming to St. Louis, not all the stuff before that).

Finally, Champzag makes a sensical, non-confrontational post! :-)

Robzagnut
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
It's alway tough to play second fiddle to a great person in history. Batman had Robin, The Lone Ranger had Tonto, Jordan had Pippen and WooHoo has Champ. Next time you're in town I'll drop by to meet you guys and make sure that WooHoo doesn't get 100% of the adoration.

I'll scream across campus, "Hey look, it's Champ and that other guy!!!"

Always remember... with great power comes great responsibility. You'll never have to deal with all the pressure. But, on the bright side, you'll never go down in history as the guy who shot the air ball in front of Zag Nation. :)

gamagin
02-18-2010, 09:48 AM
for the entire GUB board, its heirs and assigns, + BZ, and state, flatly, once and for all: no one has ever been more impressed by anyone (from St. Clair, MO) than they have with you two. Maybe forever.

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 10:00 AM
It's alway tough to play second fiddle to a great person in history. Batman had Robin, The Lone Ranger had Tonto, Jordan had Pippen and WooHoo has Champ. Next time you're in town I'll drop by to meet you guys and make sure that WooHoo doesn't get 100% of the adoration.

I'll scream across campus, "Hey look, it's Champ and that other guy!!!"

Always remember... with great power comes great responsibility. You'll never have to deal with all the pressure. But, on the bright side, you'll never go down in history as the guy who shot the air ball in front of Zag Nation. :)

*GULP* That hears Robzagnut....that hurts... :p

And gamagin- Since Champzag and I make up about 11% of the population of St. Clair...I would hope this is the case. :D

TheZagPhish
02-18-2010, 01:41 PM
...Champzag and I make up about 11% of the population of St. Clair...I would hope this is the case. :D

Don't you all get to be mayor eventually?

gozagswoohoo
02-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Don't you all get to be mayor eventually?

We would, but you have to have at least a GED... :(