PDA

View Full Version : A very good week-end. And now....

Reborn
02-14-2010, 08:00 AM
the Zags must get ready to go on the road. Both of the teams that we play this week-end (Pepperdine and Loyola Marymount) gave the Zags really good games in K2. I'm glad, because hopefully that will keep the Zags working hard and help them get ready for two tough games this weekend. I also think that the loss at San Francisco will keep the Zags humble. That game should show them that if they do not prepare mentally for these battles that they can get upset. Finally, I also believe that the Zags are trying to do everything that they can do to get that 3 seed in Spokane. To even have a shot at it they must win their remaining games.

Congrats guys for a great weekend. Keep it up!

Zagatak
02-14-2010, 10:18 PM
the Zags must get ready to go on the road. Both of the teams that we play this week-end (Pepperdine and Loyola Marymount) gave the Zags really good games in K2. I'm glad, because hopefully that will keep the Zags working hard and help them get ready for two tough games this weekend. I also think that the loss at San Francisco will keep the Zags humble. That game should show them that if they do not prepare mentally for these battles that they can get upset. Finally, I also believe that the Zags are trying to do everything that they can do to get that 3 seed in Spokane. To even have a shot at it they must win their remaining games.

Congrats guys for a great weekend. Keep it up!

+1. Perfect.

IdahoZagFan
02-15-2010, 08:13 AM
The ZAGS have had a great couple of weeks. They've worked hard - team and coaches - and it showed!

Now, on to difficult road games - GO ZAGS!

Zagnailler
02-15-2010, 05:20 PM
It is great that the players have all bought in and are geeked @ playing D, and on how that improves everything.

MickMick
02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Now is the time for them to get in the groove.

Mid season is over. The team needs to amp it up even more than they did against Portland/Memphis/St. Marys.

The higher level must become second nature now. It is called getting on a roll and the time to start is now.

MDABE80
02-15-2010, 07:01 PM
We need to win by 20 in both games. Foot on the accelerator boys...you're being watched for a 3rd seed.

Reborn
02-16-2010, 09:49 AM
We need to win by 20 in both games. Foot on the accelerator boys...you're being watched for a 3rd seed.

I'd like to throw in the the idea that we're also fighting for a seed in the West Regional. It would be great to end up here in the West. I think it's our best route to the Final 4 or at least the Elite 8. Let's play the #2 and/or #1 seeds out West. I also think there are going to be some major upsets this year because there is so much parady in college hoops. March Madness will be totally MAD again this year. Go Zags!!!