PDA

View Full Version : The last Samhan thread

stevet75
02-13-2010, 05:38 PM
I don't think this has been presented before, at least I haven't seen it. Sorry, if it has.

Nic article by Blanchette. Notice Omar's quote, at the end of the article.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2010/feb/12/one-villain-wholl-be-missed/

Jedster
02-13-2010, 05:59 PM
“Oh, they’ll miss me, definitely,” Samhan said with a smile. “And the truth is, I love it up here, man. It’s a great place with a great crowd. One of the reasons they have a good team is because of the unbelievable crowd they have.”

One thing you do have to say about him is he has grown up a lot in four years, both as a player and person. He is definitely emotional, but has matured a lot since his antics when he first arrived.

alaskazagnut
02-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Now Omar decides to "befriend" our fans. I guess he might as well try something different because we still likely have to play them one more time. No doubt we will have a Zag friendly Las Vegas croud too.

snebzag
02-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Omar still has one shot in Las Vegas. That is if they can get by Portland. And look further down the road. What will people say in three years when on a regular basis a TBS announcer says again and again, "Nice no look pass from Bouldin to Samhan for the dunk" It could happen..........

mendiant
02-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Yes, I believe Omar has grown up a lot in the past 4 years...

and I believe him when he says he enjoyed playing up here.

And yes, we will miss him and his smart ass mouth!

love,
mendiant

MickMick
02-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Props to Samhan.

Bouldin for player of the year!