PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Kennel Club!!!!

kazzag
02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
You were loud the entire game and kept the team pumped up, great job!

MJ777
02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
You were loud the entire game and kept the team pumped up, great job!

It seemed like the place was rocking the whole game. Could have done without the "overrated" chant; especially since SMC isn't currently ranked in the top 25. Great Job overall though!

MedZag
02-11-2010, 10:50 PM
It seemed like the place was rocking the whole game. Could have done without the "overrated" chant; especially since SMC isn't currently ranked in the top 25. Great Job overall though!

Apparently the chant was "overweighted." It just didn't translate over TV.

MJ777
02-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Apparently the chant was "overweighted." It just didn't translate over TV.

Brilliant!!

gamagin
02-11-2010, 10:52 PM

Samhan, personally, and thoght it appropo. fwiw.

Birddog
02-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Why were Zag fans giving a countdown to the Gaels when the shot clock was running down for them? On 2 occasions I didn't think SMC was aware until they heard the crowd. Better to just make a lot of noise and drown out the opposition bench if you ask me. Small complaint, I know, I know, but still............................gotta be smart and loud.

gonstu
02-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Why were Zag fans giving a countdown to the Gaels when the shot clock was running down for them? On 2 occasions I didn't think SMC was aware until they heard the crowd. Better to just make a lot of noise and drown out the opposition bench if you ask me. Small complaint, I know, I know, but still............................gotta be smart and loud.

I get what you're saying, but it is a pretty standard ploy that home crowds use against visiting teams. when the shot clock gets to about 10, crowd counts down 4, 3, 2, 1 thus attempting to get them to put up a rushed shot. it works sometimes, but i too wonder what if they just didn't say anything.

sittingon50
02-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I need to give props to the KC as well. Nice job.:clap:

As far as the old farts on the other side, best effort I can remember in the new building. :clap:

gamagin
02-12-2010, 07:51 AM
I get what you're saying, but it is a pretty standard ploy that home crowds use against visiting teams. when the shot clock gets to about 10, crowd counts down 4, 3, 2, 1 thus attempting to get them to put up a rushed shot. it works sometimes, but i too wonder what if they just didn't say anything.

I thought the KC was trying to rush the shot, versus warning the shooter, too, fwiw.

zag944
02-12-2010, 08:34 AM
theyve done it several times this season. screws up the opponents rthym once in a while. They start counting down from 5 at about the 10 on the shot clock.

whether it was overrated or overweighted it was definatley directed at Omar and not SMC

Knotsolucky
02-12-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't think there's ever been more energy in the Kennel than last night.

It was rockin........

ezcure17
02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Way to go KC for the GREAT PERFORMANCE last night. We really needed that. You guys are SO IMPORTANT to all of us, because you are the VOICE of us FANS, who can't be there at the game. We need you to do our screaming, mostly at the refs..lol.., and cheering and loud noise..like the chants and early clock countdowns, etc.

Earlier in the year, it was kinda quiet, especially against the bottom teams in our league...but we need last nights effort...EVERY NIGHT for the rest of the year. I am in Las Vegas, and don't worry....All of my Vegas friends and I will take over for you guys when the WCC tournament starts..My wife and I were in Maui in Nov. for the Maui Invt...and we made SO MUCH NOISE...it was awesome, and we will do it again in Las Vegas. We have floor seats right under the basket..so don't worry....WE WILL BE HEARD!!!

Also, Please let me know which of you fine Zag board posters will be in Las Vegas for this...I would like to meet you...to put a face with the names I see on here. We are Las Vegas's BIGGEST ZAG FANS..since 1995...so either post it here or send me a PM and let me know if you will be here, where you will be sitting....let's get a BIG GROUP OF US together...so we can either make up chants...be very loud...let every one know we are HERE!!!

Please comment on this, Thanks, EZ

lothar98zag
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM
theyve done it several times this season. screws up the opponents rthym once in a while. They start counting down from 5 at about the 10 on the shot clock.

whether it was overrated or overweighted it was definatley directed at Omar and not SMC
agreed on the shot clock item.

fwiw, watching on TV, I heard it as overweighted.