PDA

View Full Version : Gosh, I love this team!

ID ZAGFAN
02-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I love this team.

Matt, Steven, Elias, Robert, Meech, Will, Kelly, Manny, Bol, Grant, G.J., P-Maag.

They all contribute to the total, including the red-shirts, David and Sam, who work their tails off in practice.

I love this team!

ID ZAGFAN

Birddog
02-11-2010, 11:04 PM
What about
http://yowussup.com/tutorials/heart-arrow/heart_01.jpg

alaskazagnut
02-12-2010, 02:47 AM
The fact that we lose 4 seniors and we are about to have one of the best winning %'s of Gonzaga all time, is even more amazing. If Harris stays another year I will never ever complain on a winning night.

In Vegas.

adoptedzag
02-12-2010, 07:27 AM
The fact that we lose 4 seniors and we are about to have one of the best winning %'s of Gonzaga all time, is even more amazing. If Harris stays another year I will never ever complain on a winning night.

In Vegas.

:lmao:

zag67
02-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Alaska, do not say never.:) That might be TOOOOOOOO much.

But I do agree. This years team is great and fun to watch. With Steven and Elias as the core for next year, that also might be another fun year. The chemistry is what makes this team so fun to watch. They look for the open man. They look for the help on D. They work on the boards. The coaches have had to do some miracles in trying to figure out which "new person" to put in to make the difference. Sometimes Manny or Kelly or Grant or Bol or Foster, or ????. This has been an unbelievable team effort (including all of the rest that I have not mentioned for efforts in games or practices).