PDA

View Full Version : Great Game Zags

Reborn
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Congrats on an awesome win by everyone. I don't think Lizf will see much negative posting tonight. We got to see Arop play and he did great, and we got to see Meech play great. The team is coming together. It was nice seeing the guys step up when Elias went to the bench with 2 fouls in the first half. I felt the key to the game was in the first half when Harris and Gray were both on the bench and we had our bench guys in and they really stepped up. Bench was fantastic tonight.

I can't say enough good about Matt. He was as solid as a rock tonight and he sure didn't look tired to me at all. Man he played great. I hope he makes first team All American. He's right up there, guys. The Zags just need to keep playing the way they did tonight.

And the passing was the way it should be. When we pass the rock like we did tonight, we win. I'm feeling good tonight.:D

cscz28
02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
I loved how the zags played tonight, but to bring up the one negative thing from tonights game they shot a higher precentage from the field than they did at the free throw line. 51% versus 50%. Other than that it was a joy to watch all around.

bigblahla
02-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Good game by the team.

Go!! Zags!!

NovaZag
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
The best conference game they've played this year. Pilots had to work for every shot for 40 minutes. I hope they sustain this intensity the rest of the way. Fun to watch.

ezcure17
02-05-2010, 12:20 AM
The ENTIRE GONZAGA TEAM!!! gets the G UNIT tonight!!! This was one of the BEST defensive games I have seen our guys play in a VERY LONG TIME!!! They didn't let up at all, 40 full minutes of hard, effective D...everyone had it tonight...and if we can continue to play like that...we will be VERY HARD TO STOP come March!!

Also, I LOVE how we pushed the ball upcourt for a change..they didn't have time to set up their own defense..as we moved the ball around beautifully. I also like how we started defending them way PAST the 3 point line..they never had a chance.

DOUBLE HIGH 5 to MEECH tonight...you could see his confidence building..I like it!! I hope we don't wear the black uni's at Memphis Sat...we have a little revenge planned for Memphis...4 years worth...:)

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!

jim77
02-05-2010, 01:02 AM
The ENTIRE GONZAGA TEAM!!! gets the G UNIT tonight!!! This was one of the BEST defensive games I have seen our guys play in a VERY LONG TIME!!! They didn't let up at all, 40 full minutes of hard, effective D...everyone had it tonight...and if we can continue to play like that...we will be VERY HARD TO STOP come March!!

Also, I LOVE how we pushed the ball upcourt for a change..they didn't have time to set up their own defense..as we moved the ball around beautifully. I also like how we started defending them way PAST the 3 point line..they never had a chance.

DOUBLE HIGH 5 to MEECH tonight...you could see his confidence building..I like it!! I hope we don't wear the black uni's at Memphis Sat...we have a little revenge planned for Memphis...4 years worth...:)

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!

Amen E17.

CaZagAlum
02-05-2010, 08:15 AM

Agreed. I was wondering if the fast break had been taken out of our repertoire after watching the few games prior to Portland.