PDA

View Full Version : What are you feeling good about today

Reborn
02-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Okay. Here's your chance to say something POSITIVE about OUR team. I know everyone is just dying to get behind the Zags for this very important conference tilt.

I'm excited to see our guys back in action. They're going to come out with FUEGO (fire in Spanish) burning up K2. I'm excited because there will be missles launching from all over K2 tonight and exploding like thunder, some by Gray, some by Bouldin, some by Kong, a couple by Harris. Let's go for 11 of 'em. I'm excited to see the Zags diffuse the Pilot's bombs....Pilot sharpshooters are silenced.

I'm excited to see K2 ROCK tonight. If you're looking for a Rock 'n Roll affair, get ready for a SHOW. The Zags leave NO doubt in K2 as to who's the better team. The Pilots leave K2 with hurt feellings. :D

I'm excited because there will be no NEGATIVITY on the GU board after the game, and LIZF will be smiling.

ZagInTexas
02-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Okay. Here's your chance to say something POSITIVE about OUR team. I know everyone is just dying to get behind the Zags for this very important conference tilt.

I'm excited to see our guys back in action. They're going to come out with FUEGO (fire in Spanish) burning up K2. I'm excited because there will be missles launching from all over K2 tonight and exploding like thunder, some by Gray, some by Bouldin, some by Kong, a couple by Harris. Let's go for 11 of 'em. I'm excited to see the Zags diffuse the Pilot's bombs....Pilot sharpshooters are silenced.

I'm excited to see K2 ROCK tonight. If you're looking for a Rock 'n Roll affair, get ready for a SHOW. The Zags leave NO doubt in K2 as to who's the better team. The Pilots leave K2 with hurt feellings. :D

I'm excited because there will be no NEGATIVITY on the GU board after the game, and LIZF will be smiling.

Nice! I like the positive vibe. Not sure why anyone would be down about this year's Zags team. What, a top 20 national ranking isn't good enough? Please. If someone would have told me in the summer that the Zags would be ranked No. 13 in February, I would have been jumping for joy. I'm excited it's game day! I'm excited to see Matty B play. To see Harris dunk over Sikma. To see Steve G. bounce back and drop in 20. To see Rob shut down Smelders. To see Meech on the fastbreak. To see the young pups get some PT. To see the Kennel going nuts. To see UP try to run its offense despite not being able to hear a thing. That is what I'm excited for.

FlyZag
02-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm feeling good about the $$ being raised for Coaches V Cancer. I'll be wearing my BELIEVE shirt proudly at the game tonight.

rijman
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Not sure why anyone would be down about this year's Zags team. What, a top 20 national ranking isn't good enough? Please. If someone would have told me in the summer that the Zags would be ranked No. 13 in February, I would have been jumping for joy.

Ditto!

I am happy to see how the Zags respond after USF. There are many tests in a season and tonight is another important one.

chirguy
02-04-2010, 12:40 PM
This is a great team. I love that the Zags have so many weapons on offense and such great on ball defenders. It's one of the better rebounding team we've had in recent years. I feel good when Matt is at the helm. I really like our young kids and enjoy watching them develop. Kelly is turning into a good post, he's quick and his ball handling is good. I love to watch Bol fire it from long range. Manny is long and fast and becoming a good defender and he can shoot it. I really love to GG play. He never seems to hurry and I love watching him make the great pass. Last time he came in the game he got an offensive rebound right away and the on defense got a defensive rebound. I look forward to how the develop.

El Voce
02-04-2010, 12:43 PM
i feel good that I'm 62 years old and still have my teeth.

LongIslandZagFan
02-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Not a heck of a lot.

Sarenyon
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
I got my taxes done and will be getting a great return!!!

:)

Just A Zag
02-04-2010, 01:55 PM
feeling good that we're back in K2. feeling good that it's on ESPN2 so i don't have to watch it online

adoptedzag
02-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Wasabi&Soy Almonds.

I'm a nervous eater. :(

Tmac5360
02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I love the 8 oclock tip time. Great vibe in the MAC. The I believe shirts are really very cool also. I just today got news that somebody I know well has this horrible decease. She'll kick it's ass but man what a good cause.

U Zig, I Zag
02-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Excited about seeing a game in person, didn't think it would happen this year.

If anyone here wants to say hi, I will be the white guy with the 'Believe' shirt on. :D

malmer7
02-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Redemption...

sweet, i only needed one

former1dog
02-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Feeling good about considering a new 3 wood purchase. Lets see if the next bonus I pull down comes with a little fun pass from wifey poo.

Pargo the Destroyer
02-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Feeling good about considering a new 3 wood purchase. Lets see if the next bonus I pull down comes with a little fun pass from wifey poo.

getting it before next fridays "woohoo golf challenge"? see the foo for more details...... Im looking at a new Nike sq 3 wood my self.....

I'm excited because there will be no NEGATIVITY on the GU board after the game, and LIZF will be smiling

And Im sorry, but no negativity? There is more negativity on this board after a win most times.

former1dog
02-04-2010, 04:25 PM
getting it before next fridays "woohoo golf challenge"? see the foo for more details...... Im looking at a new Nike sq 3 wood my self.....

I wished, but I'm not a Spokane local and as much as I liked to meet Woo Hoo in person, I'm not paying $300 for the flight to do so.

Pargo the Destroyer
02-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I wished, but I'm not a Spokane local and as much as I liked to meet Woo Hoo in person, I'm not paying $300 for the flight to do so.

ah, yes, paying 300$ to hop on a plane just to use the new 3 wood typically not a smart investment.

john montana
02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Feeling good about the burger I just had at Jack and dans and feeling great that I get to see my first game in k2 in just a couple of hours!

Reborn
02-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Feeling good about the burger I just had at Jack and dans and feeling great that I get to see my first game in k2 in just a couple of hours!

I'm really happy for you, JM. You get an awesome game. You're going to love it. Please come back and tell us your impressions and feelings. Go get 'em, John Montana.

alaskazagnut
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
If there is one thing that is good in my life, it is my Alma mater and their basketball team, THE ZAGS!

Portland is inferior and will go down 94-76.

snebzag
02-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Feeling good about a great team effort, nice win at home, lots of contributions from the bench. Feeling good tomorrow is Friday. Feeling good that it is ZAGPOWER's BIRTHDAY. Feeling good for the arrival of my new driver and three wood. Feeling good the weather here in Spokane is mild for February, I guess I'm feeling good in general, thanks for asking Reborn!

john montana
02-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Loving the pregame dunk show! Bouldin with the hops!