PDA

View Full Version : Tinsley review in Houston

BobZag
04-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Brad Tinsley, 6-4 JR SG Oregon City (Calif.) High. Tinsley has played some point guard with his club team, Team Jones, but I see him playing off the ball at the next level. His best attribute his a terrific stroke with range beyond the stripe. He looks to be one of the best shooters in the west for 2008. Hes pretty good with the ball, but lacks the quickness to defend, or get separation from, high major point guards. Hes getting recruited by numerous mid to high majors.

GU32
04-26-2007, 02:46 PM
You hear people say certain recruits are receiving interest from high or mid major programs. Is Gonzaga considered a high or mid major program in recruiting circles. I would think the recent explosion in big time recruits has pushed Gonzaga to the High major level. (not that it really matters)

BobZag
04-26-2007, 04:51 PM
You hear people say certain recruits are receiving interest from high or mid major programs. Is Gonzaga considered a high or mid major program in recruiting circles. I would think the recent explosion in big time recruits has pushed Gonzaga to the High major level. (not that it really matters)

The guy who wrote this considers GU as High.