PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering about Matt's hand

Radbooks
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
From Meehan's blog tonight:

—Following Saturday’s game, Matt Bouldin sat on a stool in front of his locker and looked completely spent. For good reason, he’d played 41 minutes after logging 40 against Santa Clara two nights earlier. The Broncos bumped and crowded Bouldin on seemingly every play. Throw in the fact that Bouldin wasn’t feeling well Saturday and it made for a long couple of days.

“Just a rough day in general,” he said. “When you give it your all on the floor and want to win so badly … it was a combination of being mad and being disappointed.”

Bouldin is still dealing with lingering discomfort in his right (shooting) hand, stemming from a tumble against San Diego a couple weeks ago.

“I don’t think it’s getting much better, but it’s definitely tolerable,” he said. “I’m fine.”

He didn't look very well during the game and I wondered if he was feeling okay. Lot's of other stuff in the article (http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2010/feb/01/media-day-roundup/) at the Spokesman.

U Zig, I Zag
02-01-2010, 09:49 PM
I think he needs rest. It's time for the rest of the guys (besides Steve and Elias) to step up and take some of the pressure off of Matt.

I wonder if it is just a jam or what? Not completely debilitating but I remember those lingering for weeks and weeks when I played and I am positive I didn't put in a 1/4 of the time that Matt does.