PDA

View Full Version : Explain this to me...

LongIslandZagFan
02-01-2010, 09:07 AM
... and I apologize for the lateness of posting this, but was at my soccer club's indoor tourney all weekend so I am just decompressing...

Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead silent and when they win people do nothing but bash the players? I really don't get it. They threw up a clunker of a game and save that clutch shot by Lowhorn (whom I have a ton of respect for) they'd have won the game. Where are the endless iterations of threads asking for benchings of players for missing 4 ft. shots? Where are the endless repetitive threads flogging Few for his decisions? Come on people, if ever there were a game to do these things you would think it would be for a loss rather than a W.

former1dog
02-01-2010, 09:11 AM
I can only relate my own reaction. Of course, I'm not one to ##### after a win, so take this for what its worth.

I am of the opinion Gonzaga should have beaten USF by double digits. The fact that USF beat us just took it out of me. I needed to scrub it from my brain as quick as I could to avoid an adult tantrum, so instead of visiting the board after the game, I turned on a movie and didn't think of the game at all.

On Sunday, my wife brought up the game and I quickly told her, "I don't want to talk about it." Consequently, I haven't really thought about the game much until this morning and it doesn't seem to sting as much today.

cjm720
02-01-2010, 09:14 AM
... and I apologize for the lateness of posting this, but was at my soccer club's indoor tourney all weekend so I am just decompressing...

Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead silent and when they win people do nothing but bash the players? I really don't get it. They threw up a clunker of a game and save that clutch shot by Lowhorn (whom I have a ton of respect for) they'd have won the game. Where are the endless iterations of threads asking for benchings of players for missing 4 ft. shots? Where are the endless repetitive threads flogging Few for his decisions? Come on people, if ever there were a game to do these things you would think it would be for a loss rather than a W.

Oh the Few bashers are out there...

But I know what you mean...

U Zig, I Zag
02-01-2010, 09:20 AM
I backed off on the posts. I think that everyone is just so disappointed and b*itching, even after a win is easier than absorbing this cruddy loss.

I stepped back and tried to forget about it for a few days. Come Tues/Wed I will start getting up for the Portland game.

I hope this loss wakes these kids up or at least brings to the surface some problems that the coaches can tackle. I haven't given up on a Spokane seeding but right now I would just be happy with a WCC crown. Heck, send us to to another site. It would probably be bad mojo to be here in Spokane anyway.

These kids need to stop walking tall and and start digging their heels in. Get mean and get hungry. Let us fall off the national map, just make the tourney and become the Cinderella team again. This team wasn't even suppose to be that good, really... remember the beginning of the year?

Portland on Thursday will be a real marker for how they are going to handle the rest of the year. A squeaker or a game where we need the last 5 mins to pull away will not be a good sign. We need to play fast and dirty and crush Portland from the tip onwards. I don't care if we are up by 20 with 8 min left, hit the accelerator and give the fans what they want.

jazzdelmar
02-01-2010, 09:27 AM
its simple, LIZF.....Sat's performance was beyond words

americasteam
02-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Human nature says when you win, come together and revel in the win (and tell why you think your ideas about the game would be even better) and when you lose, get away from the people who will remind you of the depressing loss.

Ezag
02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
I wouldn't say the board goes totally silent after a loss, there may be a slight delay or period where no one posts but then it usually picks up.

As far as bashing players and coaches, that seems to happen after each win and after each loss. I am as guilty of this as anyone, but then again I say it like I see it and it's only my opinion, which in the grand scheme of GU b-ball matters jack sh**

In words of Samuel Jackson, "if there's nobody criticizing you, then you're probably not doing much"

IrishEv211
02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Heck, send us to to another site. It would probably be bad mojo to be here in Spokane anyway.

The same bad mojo that helped Villanova get to the final four last year after starting in their backyard in Philly?

U Zig, I Zag
02-01-2010, 09:39 AM
The same bad mojo that helped Villanova get to the final four last year after starting in their backyard in Philly?

Mine was more of a 'throw us into the fire' comment - the will to win has to come from somewhere. Proving people wrong is good motivation.

It would def. be a reward to be in Spokane but these guys are gonna have to earn it by throttling our remaining opponents.

You can't chalk this up to teams stepping up to play GU. Way too many discrepancies. We have better athletes, have played tougher opponents and should be a better offensive and defensive team than all the other WCC teams.

From Port board via SMC board:

I hope we can show that with an explanation point, starting with Portland.
Now, let me preface this by saying that I realize Gonzaga beat us at home and that these types of comparisons really don't mean anything. However, I do think it's fair to say that without a doubt Portland has been playing much better basketball the past two weeks than Gonzaga. And we've been doing it without our leading scorer. I know the Zags like to complain about how the teams they face are totally jacked up to play Gonzaga, but that line of reasoning only goes so far with me... every team wants to win every game, no matter who they are playing. Yes, maybe it's more exciting to play a ranked team, but it's not like they don't care about playing us or haven't scouted and prepared for us.

OK... now the numbers.

LMU
Portland 79-39 (+40)
Gonzaga 85-69 (+16)
Advantage: Portland +24

Pepperdine
Portland 80-64 (+16)
Gonzaga 91-84 (+7)
Advantage: Portland +9

Santa Clara
Portland 74-52 (+18)
Gonzaga 71-64 (+7)
Advantage: Portland +11

San Francisco
Portland 74-58 (+16)
Gonzaga 77-81 (-4)
Advantage: Portland +20

Combined, Portland has outscored its past four opponents by 64 more points than Gonzaga. Even taking out the LMU blowout, we've outscored the other three opponents by 40.

Especially notable is how good our defense has been... we allowed those four teams to score 85 less points than Gonzaga did.

titopoet
02-01-2010, 09:50 AM
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

IrishEv211
02-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Most definitely agree that we need to wake the f up and start playing how we did against Mich. St...if we don't, we could be in for a rude awakening...these past 2 weeks were supposed to be the lull in between Portland, Memphis and St Mary's so I hope we play up to our opponents instead of playing down to the bottom-half of the WCC

Zerogame
02-01-2010, 09:57 AM
It is difficult to come back to the board after such a disappointing loss. I have two comments; First, Lowhorn played nearly the entire second half and overtime with 4 fouls. You have to go at that guy to get him out, didnít happen. Second, maybe Few takes this opportunity after a loss to justify changes in who starts and who comes off the bench. Iím not advocating any changes, just saying he wasnít going to screw with a winning combination.
Bobzag predicted early on that this team was very talented but, also very young and they would have games like this. Let's move on and get our game face on for Porland!

Go ZAGS!

LongIslandZagFan
02-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Crazy! Glad you had a pleasant weekend though. :)

Take it you saw my FB status... yes... and the boys picked up a win during their indoor league the next morning.

sittingon50
02-01-2010, 12:20 PM
From 1/2 time Sat. night until after 12:00P.M. Monday I stayed away, LI. Didn't want to drown in the bloodbath I expected here.

Am skipping over most threads now.

mendiant
02-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I say we fire Few, bench Bouldin, sacrifice Harris to the basketball gods, make statues commemerating Meech and Sacre's decent play, and have the team tatoo the black jersey's to their torsos.

oh...ok..yeah!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Pargo the Destroyer
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Its joes crab shacks fault. " mattbouldin15 Never eat at joes crab shack if u have a choice. about 2 hours ago"

overthehill
02-01-2010, 01:28 PM
For those who live vecariously thru b'dog basketball (and of course will deny any invovement), a question to you that asks why you think it is a matter of pulling up the jockstrap and being a real man and not losing the games you think they should win and criticize the players and coaches character for not doing so?
Why ask the rhtorical question of why they don't do this or don't do that so that they can win a game that they should have won according to your all powerful wisdom?
If you are going to write something on this board that you would take as a personal affront if you were the target of the viscitude, then shut up.

One last thing, when someone says "we need to...", the team-coaches and players- don't have turds in their pockets. You are not the team. You-us, are the fans: Act like it.

gozagswoohoo
02-01-2010, 01:28 PM

One of the best thoughts/questions/posts I've read on the board in quite some time.

gueastcoast
02-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Not sure this applies to all our losses, but one thought -- when we win, we have some guys perform, while other guys...not so much. So it's easy to call out those who didn't.

The USF was a team loss. Harder to credibly point to (and am glad we can't, as as I am not dispositionally a player-basher) "if only so and so had done x", etc.

My 2 cents.

zzzjag
02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I have two comments; First, Lowhorn played nearly the entire second half and overtime with 4 fouls. You have to go at that guy to get him out, didnít happen.
Go ZAGS!

we were all hollering at the TV saying the same thing...take it at Lowhorn, force him to foul. Post up Harris, bouldin...anyone! At least Big Will took it at him to draw one.

alaskazagnut
02-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead silent and when they win people do nothing but bash the players? I really don't get it.

The explanation is simple but some do not want to accept it because they want to think they are better or above it all. But we are a family. A big, opinionated, passionate dysfunctional Zag family. And we gather around the "dinner" table every night here at GUBoards.

IMO, here in the GUBoard family, some members are like "Fathers" or over protective siblings. They rarely say to kids, "I love you, gee you did great." Instead, They point out flaws, even in a win, because we believe our kids can always get better. The perfectionist assumes the "I love you's" and the family should know it and not expect him say it. People here shouldn't expect after each game "I love you, gee you did great" because why else would we all be here. But some here seem to need to hear it. They think we bash our kids if we critique the game and their play whether it is a win or a loss. Likewise, some act like the "Mother" in this family. They say "if you cant say something nice don't say anything at all". They say "Look how abusive you are towards our kids, you are hurting their self esteem". I think after a loss, this board is anything but silent. But what you "hear" is open to interpretation. What I hear (read) is the drive for perfection and being the best we believe we can be. Nit-picking maybe, but not bashing. The only time I see real bashing is from flamers or visitors who come over here before or after a big game. As with every family there are arguments, jumping to conclusions, misinterpretations, misinformation, and venting emotional rants. If you've been here for more than 3-4 years you should know and expect this like clockwork.

BTW, All this is just an analogy folks, so don't take it too literally.

In basketball, "the best" is measured by winning the national championship. Some schools work and pray and cheer and rally for just a single solitary win. Do you think anyone here would critique wins like we do if we only had 5 or 6 wins a year?!? NO!! We would sit back and really enjoy the win because that is realistically the main goal, not a national championship. 23-25 win seasons are the norm now for us. Now, for us, a national championship is a realistic goal for us. We are not satisfied with Sweet 16 losses. We want more. So we fans and armchair coaches have a job to do. We root passionately for our team. It is important, believe it or not. We fill the stands. We are loud and visible. We support the entire student body by buying hoodies and hats. Thats free advertising too. Some frequent GUBoards. They share beliefs about how we could have won the game if it was a loss and, likewise, how we could have "blown 'em out" if it was a win. Every dribble, every pass is analyzed. Every game is treated like the step it really is, a very realistic step towards a national championship. Therefore a win is not just a win, it is a small step to the ultimate goal. We can realistically hope for that goal. Some parents think their kids will be doctors or lawyers or clergy. Here at GUBoards, our kids can be national champions.

IMO, the conversations, threads and posts here are similar to the dynamics of a dysfunctional family. That is also why people get so upset or defensive. Gonzaga basketball is not JUST basketball for us here on GUBoards, it is part of our lifestyle. It has been a journey of epic and uncharted territory for us like no other sports program can compare. It is entertainment that transcends mere fun or sport. It is obsession, with fanaticism and some deep emotion and strong loyalty thrown in. The loyalty of a family. One thing I have learned is that the dynamics on this board are very much like a family. Albeit a dysfunctional one.

If you need anymore explanations then maybe you need look at your own role. Are you a nurturing motherly type or a perfectionist fatherly type? Or are you a little of both or do you just pick and choose depending on what is more popular or might get you positive reputation.

I will speak for myself and say that I cannot just sit back and relax and enjoy it like it is just a game. I truly enjoy each and every game. Each game shows me how close (or far) my team is to winning a national championship. Those coaches and 15 kids are attempting to win a national championship for me. For you. And all members of the Zag family, past present and future.

So, IN MY OPINION, that is why it is hard for many Zag fans to just simply be happy with a win. Because of the very realistic potential our kids and our program has at a national championship every year. Each game is "practice" to earn the NCAA bid and hence a shot at the Final Four. I believe that with "elite" status we can't just be happy with the win if we truly want to win it all. With "elite" status, we have to dominate all games, not worry about the "feelings" of the opponent, play the best 5 kids always, act as if this is our programs last year and we will disband this April. That elite attitude, coupled with Gonzaga's coaching continuity and the integrity of our recruits, will win championships. It is different from the old Zag program of the 70's-90's. We are the result of all those efforts and dreams of those decades of staying true and loyal. Now we have to take it to the next step. That is what they would have wanted.

mendiant
02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
I get all that, but "Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead "? Did everyone just go to their rooms without being told?

I did after the game...

Well, actually I went to my computer and played Bejeweled 'cause I sure as heck didn't want to come here!:D

And HEY! I'm looking forward to the game Thursday!

Anyone else?:p

alaskazagnut
02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I get all that, but "Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead "? Did everyone just go to their rooms without being told?

Look how many threads were started after the loss. It seems like more threads to me after a loss.

But if that is not the case. All the problems the team has even though we win, still are imperfections that will bite us later. So after a loss maybe everyone should be happy it is quiet because all you would be hearing is "I TOLD YOU SO."

So even the polyannas aren't happy when the people they want to be quiet finally are quiet. None of us will be happy or quiet until we win a national championship.

MickMick
02-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I give credit to USF. They played well.

I get after the Zags when they look bad. There are other games this year where the Zags looked much worse than they did against USF.

Hence, I give credit to USF. Alternatively, I don't give a lot of credit to Duke. The Zags played absolutely horrible in that game.

It is one thing when the Zags beat themselves. My own opinion is that the Zags didn't beat themselves against USF. They were beaten by the better team on that particular night.

TheZagPhish
02-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Can y'all keep it down, please? ;)

krozman
02-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I can only speak for myself. I believe you learn more from wins than losses like USF. In a win, mistakes are more pointed, and with most of the lineup playing well, it's easy to concentrate on that person doing poorly.

In a loss like USF, you kinda just have to throw up your hands and wonder where the intensity came from. Your kid just beat another kid up on the playground, and you're sitting there wondering how all your parenting went wrong, so you kinda mentally shut down.

I dunno, heh, if I had to point out all the mistakes in a loss like that, I feel like i'd be at it all day anyway. Don't have that kind of time.

LongIslandZagFan
02-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Not saying that it should be quiet after wins or losses... but I DO find it amusing how there are more critical posts after wins rather than losses. I avoid this board after any game for at least one day... after wins, I am scrolling through 2-3 pages of new (albeit repetitive kick this guy or that off the team) threads... after the USF loss this board barely made it to page 2.

Just sayin'.

Reborn
02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
I think some fans here, like me, have grown tired of speaking what's on my mind and getting bashed for it by all the righeous fans. The only acceptable blog here is to be positive "no matter what." There wasn't too much positive to say after that loss to USF. So fans who don't want to upset the peace of the status quo on this board just don't post. Fans who have posted here for awhile now, do know how angry and upset fans were after a loss and came here and spoke what was on their heart (like a good fan should be able to do). It's no longer that way. This is becoming a board for only the righeous fans.....and I know this post will be bashed as well.....So, now a few of you are complaining because how quiet and peaceful and loving this board has become. Well, for better or worse that's what the so called Elite here want, so have at it.

ID ZAGFAN
02-03-2010, 11:26 AM
I am one of those who does not post negative remarks about the players and games--partly because I am one of the "mother types" but mostly because I don't think my BB knowledge is great enough to allow me to criticize.

BUT--I defend to the death your right to do so! (OK, maybe not to the death but close. :D )

ID ZAGFAN

LongIslandZagFan
02-03-2010, 11:47 AM
I think some fans here, like me, have grown tired of speaking what's on my mind and getting bashed for it by all the righeous fans. The only acceptable blog here is to be positive "no matter what." There wasn't too much positive to say after that loss to USF. So fans who don't want to upset the peace of the status quo on this board just don't post. Fans who have posted here for awhile now, do know how angry and upset fans were after a loss and came here and spoke what was on their heart (like a good fan should be able to do). It's no longer that way. This is becoming a board for only the righeous fans.....and I know this post will be bashed as well.....So, now a few of you are complaining because how quiet and peaceful and loving this board has become. Well, for better or worse that's what the so called Elite here want, so have at it.

Again, never said negativity is not welcome... but if ever there was a time for negativity it was after the USF game and it bordered on non-existent.... yet after wins there are incessant calls for players to be riding pine or riding on a horse out of town... for good.

No righteousness involved... Trust me, I coach kids, and in a coach's mentality, I can and will always find something wrong... What I don't care for is the constant bashing on individual players without a single mea culpa when those players play well. But I can assure you that there are many that will agree with this rant:

<rant>

Prior to the USF game there have been countless threads regarding:

1. Meech sucks.
2. Why is Meech playing?
3. Why is Meech starting?
4. Why ISN'T Will starting?
5. Why does Rob suck?
6. Why is Rob starting?
7. Why isn't Manny starting?
8. Gibbs stinks
9. Why is Gibbs here?
10. Why isn't GJ playing?
11. Why does Gray suck?
12. Gray has taken a ton of steps back.

I could go on and on. Yeah, it makes this place such a happy place when these are the threads that are omni-present and repetitively showing up after a win. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... but if you look at that list would you WANT to read anything on this board? This board at times just sucks the ever-friggin' life out of a win... yet goes dead when there is a loss.

Hooray the Zags won... now let me tell you how player X sucks and should be transferring to a JC... because the good Lord knows that the Zags were lucky to win with player X on the court.

A couple hundred thousand people died in Haiti, I've had neighbors and relatives die, I know people who are very sick... in other words... there are more important things and life... it is just a game... enjoy it instead of dwelling on it like it is life and death.

</rant>

alaskazagnut
02-03-2010, 12:15 PM
And it bugs me that the word negative is used for people who want our Zags to always win and they speak up on the imperfections the team displays during games, wins. If you think criticism is negative maybe you need to address how YOU yourself feel when you are criticized. Because you are projecting your emotional response onto the team when they are perfectly fine taking criticism. They don't care what we say here. Only we do. So we are taking that criticism on ourselves and acting like we are defending the kids. Constructive criticism is positive. It just depends on your self esteem level.

Obviously threads like "Sacre sucks" and "bench Meech" are negative. But if you look at who wrote them you will find that 80% of them are noobs or flamers. So remember this is a public board and we deal with people like this every year. They dry up and go away if they are a true flamer or opponent fan.

BTW, Mark Few is the first one to speak up (especially after wins) about where they could have played better. Is he negative?? NO!!! But likewise I bet that he is less likely to be critical right after a loss so that the guys can think about it first before the criticism happens.

Now some want "the bashers", to speak up after losses and "kick em while they are down." Jeesh, seriously, losses are not the best time to say anything because it would just be "I told you so" with links to the past threads.

The loss against USF was predictable. Most of the critical threads after wins are applicable to this loss. We have been playing weak defense, coupled with mass TO's and poor 3 pt and FT shooting. If we match the intensity of our opponents we will win. But murderous hatred with seething rage is hard to match. That is what the teams in the WCC bring against us. Murderous hatred with seething rage.

LongIslandZagFan
02-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Constructive criticism is positive. It just depends on your self esteem level.

Exactly... and most "negative threads" contain none of this... they contain general criticisms of the players. You want to lament... lament over the teams downright pathetic FT shooting... lament over tangible things.

Saying someone shouldn't be starting or someone shouldn't be playing the minutes they are playing isn't constructive. Saying so-and-so needs to work on his foot skills, needs to work on dishing the ball better on penetration or kicking the ball out better on double-teams... THAT is constructive criticism. THAT is more than welcome. Most threads I see just find 10,000 different ways to say that they dislike a player.

UberZagFan
02-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Explain this to Uber: What happen to neg rep????

Reborn
02-03-2010, 02:26 PM
I guess we just read things differently LIZF. I think the criticism about Meech has always been: 1) Poor free throw shooting...around 57% which is pretty darn low for a point guard at the D1 level. Shooting about 17% from the 3 pt line, again very low for a starting point guard at the D1 level. Many fans have defended Meeche's defense as the reason he starts, but I have felt he gives away way to much on D because of his size and inability to get around screens. If they switch he ends up defending a 6'9" guy in the low post. As far as Sacre goes, bloggers who criticized him felt he just has played without energy and scoring ability, as well as, poor free throw shooting.

On the positive side many fans who blog here have felt that Arop should be getting more minutes and even start becasue He HAS played well. These are facts LIZF. I don't criticize Meech any more, nor Sacre because Few is NOT going to change. So why criticize something that keeps happening?

marczagfan
02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
The negativity will all stop if the zags take care of business the next 2 weeks. Look, we lost 1 game, big deal, we are still 1st in conference and we control our destiny. Not one player has played perfectly every game, there is always going to be someone harping on them.

It could be worse, we are upset because we have one loss in conference, USF is 8 -14 but they are partying like its 1999 because they beat us, that says a lot about our program. Many on this board will get on our players (some valid, some not), and we definitely here the negativity on all other WCC boards, but what that means is we are winning, if we sucked and didn't win, we really wouldn't have anything to talk about. Other teams are jealous of our program and a lot of our fans expectations are now really high, that comes with a winning program like ours and essentially all the negative talk is a compliment to our program.

Bottom line is....the earth continues to orbit, life goes on, the zags will whoop the pilots tomorrow and this board will be loaded with positive threads.

LongIslandZagFan
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
The negativity will all stop if the zags take care of business the next 2 weeks.

:lmao:

That is just it... When they win they get the most crap. That is the point of the thread.

IF, and right now I'm saying it is a very big if, they take care of business people will find something to be unhappy about. It has been that way all season. Personally, I think they will be lucky to not have a 4 game skid the way this schedule is looking. They aren't playing well, they are collectively sleepwalking through games and are missing bunnies and 4-5 foot shots. They keep that up and the next 3 games will make them pay... big time.

Negative enough for those of you out there? I'm not saying it to make a point... I really think that they have a serious shot at losing the next 3 games. But it does illustrate the fact that you can be negative on the board and not call for individuals heads.

alaskazagnut
02-03-2010, 05:39 PM
:lmao: That is just it... When they win they get the most crap. That is the point of the thread.

Yes, I think, deep down people think it is worse to point out problems then when they are already down after a loss.

Personally, I think they will be lucky to not have a 4 game skid the way this schedule is looking. Negative enough for those of you out there? I'm not saying it to make a point... I really think that they have a serious shot at losing the next 3 games. But it does illustrate the fact that you can be negative on the board and not call for individuals heads.

Calling for their heads is negative. But also it is so farfetched that no one should take it seriously. Is it "negative" to say that Arop might be a better choice to start than Meech. What is negative? The tone, the harsh words or the fact that it might be true and hurtful.

I think it matters WHO says it rather than WHAT is said. If some noob comes on and says "We are doomed and we don't stand a chance" he/she will be attacked and neg rep'ed till they are red in the face. But if Bobzag says it, it is funny and shrugged off. I know the analogy is an exaggeration, but if Bobzag comes on here and says "Few needs to test the starting lineup" or "This FT&#37; is unacceptable and it will bite us one day", people will take it seriously. Then it is called constructive criticism. If someone else says it, it is negative and they are not good members.

Just an idea, but part of this whole thing I think is that it matters WHO says it, not just WHAT is said.

MickMick
02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
As I implied earlier.

For me, it isn't about wins or losses when it comes to criticism. It is about how they look on the floor.

Winning or losing is irrelevant if the team looks like they are not beating themselves. Sometimes the opponent just deserves credit for playing well.

Teams can't go anywhere in post season without great point guard play anyway.

matty1090
02-03-2010, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=LongIslandZagFan;528226]... and I apologize for the lateness of posting this, but was at my soccer club's indoor tourney all weekend so I am just decompressing...

Why is it that when the Zags lose... this board goes dead silent and when they win people do nothing but bash the players? I really don't get it.

Dude, people have been breaking down the loss and analyzing our weaknesses, you just havent been reading the posts from the last week.

matty1090
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=LongIslandZagFan;528226]...

Dude, people have been breaking down the loss and analyzing our weaknesses, you just havent been reading the posts from the last week.

LongIslandZagFan
02-04-2010, 05:34 AM
[quote=matty1090;529910]

I never said there was none... I was merely pointing out that the volume went down.

gamagin
02-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Rip