PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dranginis Live Tonight!

BobZag
01-29-2010, 11:20 AM
http://idahosports.com/gamestreams/

Middleton vs Skyview.
Tipoff is 6:30pm PST.

Average Joe
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Last game against Middleton, Skyview was down 18 in the third quarter and it went to overtime where Skyview won to remain at 13-1 on the year.Should be a good game.

BobZag
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
A PG with a shot. Imagine that!

bigblahla
01-29-2010, 03:11 PM
bump.

Go!! Zags!!!

BobZag
01-30-2010, 09:47 AM
Skyview's first loss. 61-55.

Kyle scored 30. Not much help from anyone else.

BroncoZAG615
01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Good lord what a sloppy affair that was.

Just pleading ignorance here but is anyone else in the state of Idaho even being looked at as a division one player?

BobZag
01-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Doubtful.

Kyle sure can hit the long bombs. But this was far from a good game for Dranginis, despite the 30 points. Middleton had the revenge factor going and Skyview didn't match that intensity. Kyle had all but about 5 points of Skyview's first-half points.

Average Joe
01-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes Middleton completely out hustled an out rebounded Skyview. Was a very physical game. Skyview was in foul trouble all night long. One of their top scorers did not score a single point and was 0-9 from the field and their big man only had 6 points and fouled out early. It was an ugly game as Skyview fouled about 15 to 20 times in the 4th quarter, Middleton shot 45 foul shots. Kyle had 30 points on 9-16 shooting , poor foul shooting for him 6-11, 4 assists and easily could have been more as several players missed lay ins, 3 steals, 6 three pointers. It was as if his teamates did bother to show up.

BobZag
01-30-2010, 10:50 AM
Looked like he would've had 10 assists, at least, if the others could've made lay-ups. That missed bunny after Kyle's bullet pass to him kinda epitomized the entire game for Skyview. Best to put it behind you and move on.

BroncoZAG615
01-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Here's to hoping KD really works on his defense this summer during AAU play and next year as a senior. Getting driven past on the perimeter by 5'6'' kids from Idaho really worries me at this point but he's got time.

I'll have to find out Boise Flite's AAU schedule. Really would like to see him live.

Average Joe
01-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I haven't been on this message board much or for long. What I like is you can say what we feel. I would prefer to be positive with kids and their skills. There is an awful lot of negative talk about all of the present Zagas and thier short comings and future team members. Most of us would like to have prefect players with perfect skills but this are just kids and they all want to be told they are appreciated for what they love to do. Here is to a positive look at very young people that need us to be supportive in what we say about them.

ZagNative
01-30-2010, 04:35 PM
AverageJoe, I'm with you, but your admonitions will fall on a lot of deaf ears here.

For a long time, there was a story stickied at the top of this forum about Vander Blue, a highly ranked 2010 youngster who had committed to Wisconsin but decommitted after he was hurt by posters' unkind blatherings on one of the message boards for fans of that team. He subsequently committed to Marquette instead.

Unfortunately, that message is lost on a lot of fans, so the sooner a youngster and his supporters learn to tune out message board chatter, the better. The coaching staff surely has learned that lesson. Mark Few once referred to "the little people on the internet." I don't hink he meant it in a good way.

Nevtelen
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
I almost never get into these 'positive v negative' threads here because I don't think any of these discussions accomplishes anything or changes anyone's posting habits and all we really do is create 'battle lines'.

BUT I do just want to point out that for whatever reason, this board has had a brutal time dealing with all the success this season. I don't think I remember a season with more negative threads and moaning about players' performance on a 3-loss team that is playing tough as nails.

U Zig, I Zag
01-30-2010, 04:57 PM
A PG with a shot. Imagine that!

!!! :D

BobZag
01-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Those were 6 NBA range (or longer) treys, btw. I have no doubts or worries about this kid. I've seen enough high school recruits to know Kyle will be just fine.