PDA

View Full Version : Matty B---"top floor please"

AzZag
01-28-2010, 10:56 PM
We get treated to a Bouldin dunk once every two years then...BAM...rise up baby!!! With a little swinging on the rim too! :)
I liked this one best of all

Nevtelen
01-28-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Bouldin was a) taking out his frustration from all the bumping and pushing on the basket and b) making sure that one went down after his lay-up on the break was rejected. Solid play when it was the correct fundamental to use.

U Zig, I Zag
01-29-2010, 06:41 AM
I love it when Matt dunks!!! :D

But you are right, unless it is the fundamental thing to do, he is not going to do it. Only way I see Matt going out of his way to dunk is if they were worth 3 points.

I wanted him to take that last break and dunk it... it's not his nature, he is not a showboat but I was thinking it would have been a nice little touch to a physical (badly called) game. I was whispering to myself....'do it, Matt... dunk it!'. Alas, he is a bigger man than myself... :o

HillBillyZag
01-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Matt's a TEAM guy, if the Zag's get a win he's happy! While theres no doubt that he deserves all the accolades he receives, thats not what makes Matt tick. Simply put, He's a winner!

zag944
01-29-2010, 08:35 AM
love it.

some of the draft profiles for college prospects call Bouldin out for his "limited jumping ability" or whatever (nbadraft.net comes to mind), and Ive always wonder if this assessment is based on ANYTHING other then his appearance....because he can get up there.