Clear All
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Live streaming of Dan Fitzgerald Memorial

Live link

I caught up with this in progress ..
    • Feb 2007

That was wonderful! Dan Monson was brilliant! I loved his story about how Fitz would switch emotions about his team and regularly claim, "I hate this team!" Monson repeated a story about a win at Santa Clara, where I think he said it was Mark Few who asked, "Do we still hate these kids?"

I have a video download program that I thought was capturing the live stream so I could view it again, but it let me down this time. Drat! I hope that the recording will be available for viewing again, because it was wonderful.

I was struck as I listened to the tributes by the fact that it is so often our flaws as human beings that make us the most lovable and memorable and impact people the most.

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

thanks for the notes ZN. Hopefully there will be some first hand reports posted.
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Akzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

fwiw ... I clicked on the link and got a replay of the service (which begins about nineteen minutes into the feed ~ Ak).

[when I first loaded it, it showed the length at 47 minutes. At that point (Goss and Brown) it cut to an additional :53 seconds, and now shows another 58 minutes]
        Last edited by Akzag; 01-27-2010, 04:19 PM.
        So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

Working...
        X