PDA

View Full Version : Blake Stepp?

marczagfan
01-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Anyone know where Blake Stepp is or how he is doing? I know he plays a lot of poker and has done well for himself. It seems like we see so many of the great zags return to spokane and work in the community, any idea where Blake is at? He was such a huge part of the program and we don't hear to much about him anymore, I know he always kept a low profile but does anyone have any updates?

ZagHouse
01-26-2010, 07:27 AM
I saw him downtown a couple weeks ago at the Gap.

FlyZag
01-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Blake pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Psychozag
01-26-2010, 07:42 AM
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Blake pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Save Blake!

U Zig, I Zag
01-26-2010, 08:32 AM

He was in some trouble with Abe Froman, I remember hearing something about that.

http://www.backtotheeighties.net/images/ferris-bueller-car.jpg

hockeyzag
01-26-2010, 08:49 AM
I know he's recently engaged.

But I did see him last night at OZ fitness on the South Hill playing 5 on 5 basketball. Just as cool exactly a week before I saw Casey Calvary shooting by himself in the same gym. Pretty cool to see these guys hanging around Spokane.

tightface
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago? This must be serious.

JLGutrocks
01-26-2010, 12:53 PM
I heard he cashed a couple times last summer at the WSOP. Does he still have part of the Donut Parade?