PDA

View Full Version : Brian Michaelson's wife Sarah - BELiEVE

BobZag
01-25-2010, 02:26 PM
ESPN SportsCenter's Neil Everett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEF6w5pq4ws, along with a host of others, is helping Sarah Michaelson's campaign to raise money for Coaches vs. Cancer by selling "BELiEVE" t-shirts leading up to the Zags home game vs. University of Portland. The game is on February 4th, which is being proclaimed "Coaches vs. Cancer Day" in Spokane by Mayor Verner, and is part of a slew of activities benefiting our local Coaches vs. Cancer initiative during the week of Jan 31st - Feb. 6th.

To learn more about Sarah's remarkable story or order your "BELiEVE" t-shirt online, please visit www.cvctee.com. Other video's are posted daily on our CvC Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coaches-Vs-Cancer-Spokane/56714893123?ref=ts.

In Spokane, t-shirts can also be purchased at:
All Men's Home Games at The Kimmel Kiosk
Kimmel Athletic Supply - 202 E. Mission Ave., Spokane
U-District Physical Therapy and Sports Performance - 730 N. Hamilton St., Spokane

Please feel free to pass this information along to any of your friends, family and co-workers and encourage their support of Sarah's campaign and CvC by wearing their "BELiEVE" t-shirt on Feb. 4th.

Vizagra
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Got mine today and you will see me in it against UP!

BobZag
02-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Well done, Viz. :)

U Zig, I Zag
02-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Got mine today and you will see me in it against UP!

Picked mine up around 1pm today at Kimmel, along with about 5 or 6 other people. Bring cash if you go!

Akzag
02-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Two more being worn tomorrow in Anchortown ...

Any idea, BZ, on how the response has been?

Section 116
02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I can tell you when the wife and I were in Kimmel Athletic in Spokane last week I asked the clerk how the shirts were selling. He pointed to a tally sheet on the wall behind him where each sale was tallied. They were tallied by size in groups of 5, whatever those slash marks are officially called. We were in on the lunch hour and I would estimate the sales for that day to that point between 100-200. He said they put up a new sheet each day. He also told me he didn't know why he and the staff bothered to put the shirts on hangars and hang them for display. He said they may as well just put the boxes on the floor and allow folks to grab the size they wanted as they were fairly flying out the door.

U Zig, I Zag
02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I can tell you when the wife and I were in Kimmel Athletic in Spokane last week I asked the clerk how the shirts were selling. He pointed to a tally sheet on the wall behind him where each sale was tallied. They were tallied by size in groups of 5, whatever those slash marks are officially called. We were in on the lunch hour and I would estimate the sales for that day to that point between 100-200. He said they put up a new sheet each day. He also told me he didn't know why he and the staff bothered to put the shirts on hangars and hang them for display. He said they may as well just put the boxes on the floor and allow folks to grab the size they wanted as they were fairly flying out the door.

Sounded like they were selling well. I called earlier on Wed and they were running short (mostly on larger sizes in the 'men's' blue ribbon). I can wear a Med. even though I am 6'2" and built like an Adonis (;) ) so I grabbed that size. They put in an additional order and were expecting it Thurs morning I think. People were pre-paying for multiple shirts.

BobZag
02-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Over 3000 and still selling fast.

ZagnetitForce
02-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Anybody know if they will still be selling them at tonights game? I was planning on getting ours then, but perhaps I should try to get to Kimmels?

BobZag
02-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Anybody know if they will still be selling them at tonights game? I was planning on getting ours then, but perhaps I should try to get to Kimmels?

I'd be surprised if t-shirts weren't for sale in K2 tonight.

LongIslandZagFan
02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
A message from another former Zag (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldp3z3mKHU)

rawkmandale
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
A very notable former player will be helping sell shirts tonight at K2, starting at 6 PM (well - that is when he gets there, I believe).