PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of SCU

sittingon50
01-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Anyone seen an early over/under on how many T's the student section gets this year vs GU?

007Zag
01-25-2010, 11:00 AM
:lmao:

you know, I've always wondered why fans of the away teams don't throw stuff on the court to get a T on the home team fans... probably cuz they'd get thrown out and it's really low, but still.

not that I would ever be tempted to do such a thing.

a13coach
01-25-2010, 11:24 AM
:lmao:

you know, I've always wondered why fans of the away teams don't throw stuff on the court to get a T on the home team fans... probably cuz they'd get thrown out and it's really low, but still.

not that I would ever be tempted to do such a thing.

Think of this, what if the Kennel Club caught a SCU donk fan throwing something on the court @ the MAC? GU might get a T but that person would probably need medical attention.

007Zag
01-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Still, it's possible to imagine somebody wanting it that badly. Again, not that I would ever do such a thing, just one of those things you wonder about when a way to beat the system pops into your head.

Of course, like you said, I don't know if beating the system would be worth earning a beating from the KC.

77Zag
01-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Think of this, what if the Kennel Club caught a SCU donk fan throwing something on the court @ the MAC? GU might get a T but that person would probably need medical attention.

Why would you give medical attention to a corpse? Wouldn't you call the coroner? :confused:

sonuvazag
01-25-2010, 11:43 AM
If I recall, the SCU student who was known to be responsible had personal security problems of his or her own.