PDA

View Full Version : Brandan Wright off to the pros

CDC84
04-23-2007, 09:45 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6728754

I have also heard that Mike Conley is likely to stay in the draft. This draft is very light on PG's, whereas next year there will be a ton of them in the draft. Conley is a likely 2007 lottery pick.

Robzagnut
04-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Was listening to ESPN yesterday and a couple of the 'experts' said that Wright should be the 3rd pick in the draft.

CDC84
04-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Wright is clearly the best prospect in this draft besides Oden and Durant.

Brandan needs to get his free throw stroke back though. He was awful from the line this year at UNC. He wasn't a bad free throw shooter in high school.

It's looking more and more like ex-Gonzaga recruit Deon Thompson could be UNC's starting PF next year.......

pbriz
04-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Either Deon Thompson or Alex Stepheson will take his place... both top 100 recruits and a year under their belts... UNC shouldn't be too devastated over losing Wright

sanfranzagsguy20
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Wright is clearly the best prospect in this draft besides Oden and Durant.

100% agree....as happy as i am to see my warriors finally make the postseason, brandan would have been exactly what we needed in next years draft and he will not be there at 18 or wherever we're picking in june.....i love wright as a prospect and i think this kid is pro ready right now and to me there was no wrong choice between him coming back or entering the draft...wish him the best of luck