PDA

View Full Version : Bench Bouldin!

FuManShoes
01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Isn't that what we do when a guy has a tough game? :)

ZagMan in Philly
01-16-2010, 07:04 PM
:D :p :) :lmao:

HOOTER
01-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Are you kidding? Bouldin's the man. Of course I'm assuming this is more of a rhetorical statement aimed at those who constantly call for players to be benched after one bad game. I am not one of those so I guess this thread isn't for me.

gueastcoast
01-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Well done -- had this thought too, along with the "get off Meech's case now" thread. That's what I get for watching football highlights after the game, all the good threads get launched :lmao:

ShutupTheSamhan
01-16-2010, 07:31 PM
As funny as this is, people haven't gotten upset with players after ONE bad game.. It's been several games with several mistakes.... One game doesn't mean CRAP either way.

MEZAG
01-16-2010, 08:05 PM
As funny as this is, people haven't gotten upset with players after ONE bad game.. It's been several games with several mistakes.... One game doesn't mean CRAP either way.

You are right! Matt had 6 points against Cincy, 4 against Augustana, 4 against Duke, and 6 tonight against San Diego. This is not a one game thing! I think it is time to make this man ride the pine and realize how important each game is. Apparently he has a lack of intensity. (sarcasm for the sarcastically challenged)

zag67
01-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Also Bol, he was 1 for 3 from 3 point. (just kidding):)

ShutupTheSamhan
01-16-2010, 08:10 PM
You are right! Matt had 6 points against Cincy, 4 against Augustana, 4 against Duke, and 6 tonight against San Diego. This is not a one game thing! I think it is time to make this man ride the pine and realize how important each game is. Apparently he has a lack of intensity. (sarcasm for the sarcastically challenged)

Meech would get a lot more slack if he played like Bouldin usually does, and like HE did tonight... an excellent game for Matt is a lot more common than a bad one... But keep trying.

MEZAG
01-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Meech would get a lot more slack if he played like Bouldin usually does, and like HE did tonight... an excellent game for Matt is a lot more common than a bad one... But keep trying.

Ummmm Matt has had two more years in this system than Meech had. I would bet everything in my retirement account that there were posts bashing Bouldin like this 2 years ago.

ShutupTheSamhan
01-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Ummmm Matt has had two more years in this system than Meech had. I would bet everything in my retirement account that there were posts bashing Bouldin like this 2 years ago.

Lets not get into this tonight.. But I don't think anyone is saying Meech will never be good.. People are simply pointing out some of his weak points.. I don't know why people take this stuff so seriously. It's a message board for opinions. Meech had a great game, we are 3-0 so let's just enjoy the great week of Gonzaga Basketball.

alaskazagnut
01-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Isn't that what we do when a guy has a tough game? :)

No one has lost their starting position due to a bad game or because of opinions expressed on this board. Only here do we think our opinions matter. But we don't control anything, except making sure we are heard and that we can anonymously discredit others opinions we don't agree with and hopefully make ourselves look better in the process.

I mean, how else can each of us show we are the greatest, most loyal Zag fan. :lmao:

Sarcasm that will inevitably gain neg rep.

Oregon Zag
01-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Grant Gibbs tweeted before the game to Matt:

@doublegfor3 glad to c u better man. A sip of mjs special stuff could do some magic for u.

Sounds like he may have been a little under the weather.

MEZAG
01-16-2010, 09:34 PM
No one has lost their starting position due to a bad game or because of opinions expressed on this board. Only here do we think our opinions matter. But we don't control anything, except making sure we are heard and that we can anonymously discredit others opinions we don't agree with and hopefully make ourselves look better in the process.

I mean, how else can each of us show we are the greatest, most loyal Zag fan. :lmao:

Sarcasm that will inevitably gain neg rep.

+1 Nice

alaskazagnut
01-16-2010, 11:18 PM
some posts were deleted or some serious PM's made, I see nothing that should have gotten Shutupthesamhan banned.

These sarcastic threads are unproductive except to say "I told you so" and they seem to get people banned anyway so I figured I'd ask why.

Xin Loi 67
01-17-2010, 07:38 AM

can bet on it.