PDA

View Full Version : More from Kingwood

BobZag
04-23-2007, 08:35 AM
-Alaskan 6-foot-9 post man Damen Bell-Holter stood out for 2D1 Basketball Academy, scoring 24 points on post moves, dunks and 15-footers. Not the most athletic player, but Bell-Holter is large, poised with the ball and skilled.

Washington State and Gonzaga have made their way to Alaska to see him and Arizona, Georgetown and UC-Santa Barbara are also interested according to Bell-Holter.

-Playing with Bell-Holter is a fine looking 2009 prospect Victor Rudd. At 6-foot-8, Rudd loves to shoot the three ball and has athleticism in the paint. His ball handling has a ways to go, but he can shoot it and is effective around the basket.

Madcowz
04-23-2007, 08:37 AM
where are you getting this from? just wondering about the 2 spokane kids that play for the portland legends (stockton, casto) wanna see if they made any noise

BobZag
04-23-2007, 09:10 AM
I've found zilch on any Portland Legends players. I'll post any info if some comes out. Greg Hicks from Scout should have a West Coast piece up soon.

BobZag
04-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Colorado is trying to get in on Tinsley.

Osweiler had double-doubles every game. With 5 secs left, Stockton was called for a foul and a loaded Texas team won on free-throws by a point.

Theodore got a technical when he and another kid got into it early in a game. Gauchos won in double-OT. Don't know how he actually played yet.

More later.

BobZag
04-24-2007, 08:58 AM
From a national recruiting analyst who watched Theodore play--

"He's very talented. Can really score. John Pelphrey of Arkansas was watching."

spudzag
04-24-2007, 10:57 AM
If I remember right Tinsley wil be concampus twice this summer fro camps. I assume he will get the "offer" while here, assuming that one is coming.

Is staff going to JT's camps at other locations to stay in contact, making personal visits? What is the strategy, in general terms?

BobZag
04-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes, the staff stays in touch with all their recruits. And I'm pretty sure they are taking turns in watching JT in these tournies. When home visits are allowed, they'll be there.

zagsareback42
04-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Has anyone previously ever heard of this Damen Bell-Holter??? I looked him up online and he looks like a promising prospect. Hopefully the zag's can snag him and build a tough 08 class!

SWZag
12-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Not sure if many will remember the name Damen Bell-Holter, but he is now a junior for Oral Roberts. His name was brought up several years ago as a potential prospect.

Has posted a couple double-doubles and had 16 points vs. Oklahoma. Averaged 13.3 and 7.8 last season.

DB-H ORU Bio (http://www.ORUGoldenEagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=87171&SPID=10340&DB_OEM_ID=17000&ATCLID=1498471&Q_SEASON=2011)

I'm guessing he'll be on Sacre's watch, as he's the biggest guy, 6'9 245, for ORU.

SWZag