• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Zags RPI 12 -- SOS 6

After 16 games, this will be the high water mark for both measures. Here's hoping SMC continues to win (their RPI is currently 40) and right now only Wisconsin (8) and SMC count as "quality" i.e. Top 50 RPI wins for the Zags.

http://www.collegerpi.com (Premium site updated daily).
    sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.
  • cjm720
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Oklahoma has to be one of the more disapointing teams in the country IMO.
    Go Zags!!!

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
      Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
      • Feb 2007

GoZags, can you please give me UConn's? I would like to know where they are.
      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• lothar98zag
        PostPadder General
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
        GoZags, can you please give me UConn's? I would like to know where they are.
        probably not as accurate as GoZags site, but it's good enough (free) for me - http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

UConn is 15 on this site w/ the #1 SOS
        youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Birddog
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Oklahoma has to be one of the more disapointing teams in the country IMO.
          Agreed, but the preseason hype should have never been out there in the first place. They are very young and although they have 3 Burger Boys, 2 are Freshman Gallon and Mason-Griffin and the other, Sophomore Willie Warren is an apparent head case. Capel has his hands full dealing with their immaturity and their personality disorders. They did stage a nice comeback over OSU the other day. Frankly, I was surprised they won.
          RE Warren. Local pundits have gone from discussing him as a probable lottery pick to questioning if he'll even be 1st round. The scouts have to be watching his on court demeanor as well.
          Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
          Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
          All mimsy were the borogoves,
          And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

Working...
          X