• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birddog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

SMC Game Commentary

Bardo had a couple good ones last night. In reference to one of Harris' dunks, he called it "a bitter beer face dunk"
    He also said that with Delevedova's mouthpiece and hair it looked like "even a caveman could do it" referencing his "3 ball".
    Gannon and Bardo also had Bouldin, Harris, Samhan and Sacre all probably getting a shot in the NBA. Personally, I think the jury is still out on Hamsan and Sacre.
    They also mentioned that Meech was too often "out of control". This fact is really starting to bother me at this point in the season.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
  • ShutupTheSamhan
    Banned
    • Jan 2010

Gonzaga was clearly a better team without Meech on the court last night.. but to avoid another Meech discussion, that isn't always the case. His free throw percentage pretty much sums up why he can't handle the ball late.

Samhan will never play in the NBA. Book it. Harris would be top 15 pick IMO right now... I don't see anyway he comes back, but after the last several games, Im OK with that because I think we are good enough this year to make as deep of a run in the tourney as we are going to make with this group. Matt B and Elias Harris are as good of a 1-2 combo since Morrison and Batista.. Harris is the most dominating player we've had since Adam Morrison.. Clearly the best player on the west.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
      Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
      • Feb 2007

My favorite from Bardot, was when Bouldin had a quick juke and 3 pop, he says "Now watch Bouldin here, now ya see me, now ya see me hit a jumper in ya mug". lolol. Love Bardot!
      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• GUinSTL
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

also

On Harris' ... oh let's see... one, two, three...FOURTH? monster dunk, when Bardo says, "The Gaels are just getting out of the way now, because nobody wants to be on that poster!"

Priceless.
        ~B

Comment

Working...
        X