X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drew
    • Apr 2024

Upcoming Television

Anyone know what is going on with television of the upcoming games?

I just checked my TiVo's "To Do List" and the San Diego game is not listed as airing until Sunday at 10pm. The San Diego game is actually being played on Saturday at 6pm, so it looks like we will have to wait 28 hours to watch it.

Looking forward to Thurs 1/21/10, my TiVo doesn't list the Pepperding game at all. This worries me mostly because my Tivo's To Do List shows other prograging at that time.

Looking through the schedule, it looks like FSNW would prefer to air the mess going on in the Pac-10 that see the Zags who are doing extremely well.

Hopefully, this gets straightened out soon!!!
  • cjm720
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

ESPN2 at 6 for both games, I think. Comcast had the Thursday game at Moraga, but the guide wasn't not set for the Saturday match-up, yet.
    Go Zags!!!

Comment

• Nevtelen
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I'm not showing the Pepp game either. It's listed as on FSN on the website, so I'll assume FSN will correct this before the 21st.

I have Dish, and I'm showing GU-USD on Sat on channel 444 (one of the Sports Alternate channels) at the normal time of 6 pm.

Comment

• adoptedzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post
        I'm not showing the Pepp game either. It's listed as on FSN on the website, so I'll assume FSN will correct this before the 21st.

I have Dish, and I'm showing GU-USD on Sat on channel 444 (one of the Sports Alternate channels) at the normal time of 6 pm.
        HD or no?

Comment

• Nevtelen
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by adoptedzag View Post
          HD or no?
          No clue; I'd assume not.

Comment

• Akzag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

I have ;

1/14 @ SMC
            1/16 @ USD FSN
            1/21 v. Pepp FSN
            1/23 v. LMU FSN
            1/28 @ SCU
            1/30 @USF FSN
            2/4 v Port

All in HD [ ~ all on HD channels ~ take that for what you will, at least for me]
            So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• bartruff1
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2010

The Golden Rule is...

Them that have the gold (TV), make the rules... The Gonzaga Site shows St Mary's at 8 (pacific).. on ESPN2.....and SD at 6 on KHQ/FSN....and Pep on 20th at 6 on KHQ/FSN....

Comment

• CDC84
                Super Moderator
                • Feb 2007

San Diego and Pepperdine (1/21) are both FSN games according to:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

They aren't ESPN, ESPN2, etc.

Comment

• bartruff1
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

That is the site I use and it is pretty dependable and current...as Change Happens...

Comment

• sullyzag66
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

DirecTV will often air an alternate FSNW channel when there is conflicting programming. That's what they did in Oregon when the state football championships were being played at the same time as a Zag game. I'm hoping this will be the case, but it hasn't shown up on the guide yet. If it doesn't show up by Thursday or Friday, I'll be concerned and may have to wait until Sunday night to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post

That is my understanding of the matter too.

EDIT: It's just wierd that the Tivo (uses Trinity Scheduling) shows the game on at 10pm on Sunday, but not aired at all on Saturday.

Comment

• CDC84
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

The women's basketball game between Oregon State and ASU is airing between 5:30-7:30pm on Saturday night according to my Direct TV receiver.

Sometimes these things "magically" get corrected on Tivo units a couple of days before the game takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post

This looks like what is happening. I found both games (San Diego & Pepp) on their scheduled times (6pm on Sat & Thurs) on channel 115 (King2). It does not look like either game is in HD.

Comment

• SDUQ
                            Bulldog Fan
                            • Feb 2008

SD in HD

My dish program guide shows the SD game live on a SD and an HD alt channel. The SD showed up a few days before the HD did in the program guide, so double check.

Comment

• BulldogZag
                              Redshirt
                              • Jan 2010

No PDX TV on Saturday?

According to the Comcast schedule FSN will be showing Oregon State-Arizona State women on FSN at 6:00 on Saturday. Fox College Sports - Channel 413 - is also listing OSU-ASU women, so not looking like we will be on at this point. Hoping the schedule will change by then since it doesnt make much sense to show the same game on two channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X