PDA

View Full Version : For those who havent seen it.

jigga5
04-20-2007, 03:13 PM
This was PMAC's highlite video in Canada. Wish he woulda shown more of this at GU o well.

http://www.hooplife.ca/viewVideo.php?id=1

ZagManFan
04-21-2007, 07:44 AM
I think we all saw flashes of that video and I agree that I wish we could have seen more. The potential that PMAC has never was really set into motion at GU, but I still wish him the best of luck in his endeavors.

applezag
04-21-2007, 05:58 PM
The defense was a little tougher in Division I NCAA than what you see here. There are a lot of guys who look incredible as high schoolers and then are pretty average at this level.

I fell in love with PMac after watching this a few years ago, before he signed with GU. It serves as a lesson in how much creedence we should put in highlight films.

skan72
04-21-2007, 11:06 PM
He was also playing against college players in that footage, he was at a CEGEP school, which competes against college guys and high school type teams ( such as prep schools who have guys already graduated from grade 12).

youreachiteach
04-22-2007, 06:46 PM
John Stockton still agrees, too bad Mark Few didnt.

Zag79
04-22-2007, 09:14 PM
its like beating a dead horse. many of us know pmac is way better than he got to show here for WHATEVER reason. many of us feel coach didnt use him properly and had way too short a leash on him, i for one. whatever the case, hes moving on, he was a great zag and he will do good things.

jigga5
04-22-2007, 09:24 PM
John Stockton still agrees? Am I missing something?

ZagNut08
04-22-2007, 10:52 PM
If someone puts together a highlight video from his time at gonzaga I am sure it would be equaly if not more impressive. So, dont put too much weight into a 2 minute clip of highlights

john montana
04-23-2007, 07:08 AM
highlight videos...a tiny step up from the And One tour...

NJZag
04-23-2007, 09:06 AM
If someone puts together a highlight video from his time at gonzaga I am sure it would be equaly if not more impressive. So, dont put too much weight into a 2 minute clip of highlights

Hope that "highlights" from good times with his Gonzaga studies in Communications/ Broadcasting are something Pierre will look back on fondly after he gets his degree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MymszuhkWX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv9oKhccEUE

Whether it's in Europe with a pro league, or at another college for graduate school and using a final year of playing eligibility, I hope he lands well. He's contributed more than some who have, in the past, had a "Senior Day" send-off from the hoops program.

skan72
04-23-2007, 08:14 PM
That highlight video didn't undeservedly glorify him, I saw him play when he was at that college in Canada, in multiple games, and he was a freaking stud.

Zag79
04-23-2007, 11:56 PM
aside from pmac there are many guys that come to a college and end up looking less attractive than when they came. its just the business. the coach, the system, what they need that year, whos playing, etc will all affect the final outcome of how a student athlete is viewed. obviously. but its not always accurate. pmac, ek, tony, alex, banky, etc. all could have done more and shown how much better they really were, but for some reason or another it they were relegated to less. but in the long run, all contributed to GUs success greatly.