PDA

View Full Version : Great Win for the Zags!

Reborn
12-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Way to go Zags. Way to close the year out with a boom. and the boom stands for the great 3 pt shooting. BOOM!!!
5 guys in double figures. I think that's fantastic, led by Gray with 18 (3 threes), Harris with 15 (3 threes) and 9 boards, Kong with 14 (3 three's), Bouldin with 12 ( 2 three's) and 8 assists, and Sacre with 11 and 7 boards. I thought Sacre played very good tonight. That's his game right there. Goodson also had 5 assists which was a great improvement. I thought the team really passed the ball well, much, much better. All accept the last 7 minutes.

The busted backboard really killed the game. 53 minute delay. You've got to hand it to the fans tonght for sticken around. WAY TO GO ZAG FANS!!!

I'm excited to here what the game looked like live. For me the game was pretty much how I had hoped it would go. The guys look rested and are playing the way they did early earlier in the season. They played propably their best half of the year. It's a great glimpse of what we can be. Great job to the Zags and Zag fans.

ID ZAGFAN
01-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Loved the game, except the 50 minute delay for the broken board. So Bizarre!

Enjoyed meeting Lynette G and BobZag. :)

And loved the fact that the lights around the arena would occasionally light up with "Woo Hoo". Made me think of GoZagsWooHoo several times during the game! :D

And loved coming back to the hotel and having a great dinner, and not having to drive back home tonight.

ID ZAGFAN

Pargo the Destroyer
01-01-2010, 01:40 AM
Guard u and I sat right behind the backboard that got smashed. I got a couple good pics... I'm still not sober. Post pics later. Happy new year . Yay. :)

HOOTER
01-01-2010, 02:18 AM
I DVR'd the game with an extra 30 minutes thinking that would be plenty, and it would have been if it wasn't for the backboard being shattered. :mad:
Needless to say I missed the final 10+ minutes of the game. What I did see was great though. Well done Zags!!

Martin Centre Mad Man
01-01-2010, 04:44 AM
I loved this game. It was like the team corrected every weakness from the Duke game. On offense, I saw great ball movement that created wide open looks from the three-point line. I saw aggressive rebounding from every position. The big men attacked the basket and got to the foul line. The team made their free throws.

I'd love to see similar effort at the United Centre.

TexasZagFan
01-01-2010, 07:49 AM
I DVR'd the game with an extra 30 minutes thinking that would be plenty, and it would have been if it wasn't for the backboard being shattered. :mad:
Needless to say I missed the final 10+ minutes of the game. What I did see was great though. Well done Zags!!

I feel your pain brother. Good thing the game was well in hand...no potential for a Heidi.

TexasZagFan
01-01-2010, 07:52 AM
I loved this game. It was like the team corrected every weakness from the Duke game. On offense, I saw great ball movement that created wide open looks from the three-point line. I saw aggressive rebounding from every position. The big men attacked the basket and got to the foul line. The team made their free throws.

I'd love to see similar effort at the United Centre.

Channeling Sheriff Buford T. Justice: "There is no way in HELL this is the same team that lost to Duke!"

HOOTER
01-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Good thing the game was well in hand...no potential for a Heidi.

True, although you just never know what can happen in the last 10 minutes of a game. I had to run to the computer to find out what happened. It just sucks to miss even one minute of such a stellar game.

On a side note, isn't it a technical foul to hang on the rim? Gallon grabbed onto that rim and held on for dear life. Just sayin'.

Drew
01-01-2010, 09:46 AM

Glad I added an hour on my DVR . . . 1st time I've used anywhere near the full amount.