• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagatak
    Kennel Club Material
    • Oct 2009

Mr. Gordon

Does anyone possibly know any new info. about Gordon? Any news would be great. Thanks.

GOOO ZAGSSSS!!!!!!!!
  • BroncoZAG615
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Visited New Mexico and went to their game last night. He's currently at Notre Dame visiting.

Apparently New Mexico's students gave him a standing ovation at the game last night and chanted for him to come to NM. We shall see.
    Last edited by BroncoZAG615; 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Zagatak
      Kennel Club Material
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BroncoZAG615 View Post
      Visited New Mexico and went to their game last night. He's currently at Notre Dame visiting.

Apparently New Mexico's students gave him a standing ovation at the game last night and chanted for him to come to NM. We shall see.
      Thanks BroncoZ!
      Lets see what happens next.

GOOO ZAGSSS!!!!!!!

Comment

• BobZag
        Dark Lord of the Zag
        • Jan 2007

If he visits Gonzaga, it'll either be Dec. 28 for the EWU game or Dec. 31 for the Oklahoma game. My guess is Oklahoma "if" he visits.
        Last edited by BobZag; 12-18-2009, 08:01 AM. Reason: wrong month, thanks, 07 :-)
        The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• zagfan07
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
          If he visits Gonzaga, it'll either be Jan. 28 for the EWU game or Jan. 31 for the Oklahoma game. My guess is Oklahoma "if" he visits.
          I think you mean Dec. BZ.

Hope he takes a visit. Let's stockpile the talent!
          GU Class of '07

Comment

• GUZagDenver
            Kennel Club Material
            • Oct 2008

Jeez can we PLEASE get this guy? And I don't want to hear anymore of this "he's not Zag material" jibberish. Micah Downs and Errol Knight were probably not "Zag material" when they transferred, and nobody was complaining after their senior years. Few and Co. and shown to be excellent with getting transfers to buy into the system. Can you imagine Sacre, Harris, Gordon, and Dower banging down low come next December? Holy cow I just got goosebumps.

I would hope that our fans give him twice the ovation that he got in The Pit last night if he comes to the Oklahoma game. Let's get this guy!!!

Comment

• Colbyspapa
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Jan 2008

Based on BZ's comments, it doesn't look good for us. He is coming to campus in the dead of winter with no students on campus???? We didn't schedule that one very well. Should have booked him the weekend of the St. Mary's game in K2. That would make an impact.

Comment

• Birddog
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

He is coming to campus in the dead of winter with no students on campus???? We didn't schedule that one very well.
                If he was a High Schooler, I'd agree, but he is not. I think his decision will be a more mature one this time around. He doesn't get any more D1 chances, so he will be more thoughtful plus he knows more about what being a "student athlete" really is about, or not?
                Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                All mimsy were the borogoves,
                And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Please let him go to USF. . .
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
                  X