PDA

View Full Version : EWU's Michael Taylor

4EVERaZAG
04-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Was at McCarthey playing with the team this afternoon. A friend of mine was there, who is also friends with Taylor and he talked to him for a little bit. Taylor said that he is planning on transferring and is looking at GU and Montana. Obviously there is no scholarship room here, but he could possibly walk-on. It seems likely that if he were to leave EWU he would go to Montana where he could get a scholly. Taylor is another Brewster kid. Here is his profile: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=32672

BobZag
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
I was there, too. This time of year some EWU guys run with our guys. Taylor knows Pendo well. My guess is, if what he told your friend was correct, he'll go to Montana. GU has a load of talent out there, and it'll only get better when the newcomers arrive.

4EVERaZAG
04-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Bob, my friend also mentioned that there was a high school player there as well. And he thought he was a local kid so my inclination was to guess that it was Shadle Park's Anthony Brown. Can you verify this and should anything be inferred from it?