PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Pmac?

Godzilla
04-18-2007, 03:33 PM
I dont know if this has been talked about, but i will ask it anyways. Where will Pmac most likely end up? A WCC school? Bigger program? Smaller one?

drnoe
04-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I dont know if this has been talked about, but i will ask it anyways. Where will Pmac most likely end up? A WCC school? Bigger program? Smaller one?

Not much speculation, but he could go to USD to play for Grier. How about LB State to play for Monson? Both teams are in dire need of a PG next year. Santa Clara?

LynetteG
04-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I heard he was going to U of Montana, but that could be pure speculation.

CDC84
04-18-2007, 03:51 PM
The official press release indicates that PMAC is exploring opportunities to play overseas. There is a decent chance you will not see him transfer to another school.

Godzilla
04-18-2007, 09:49 PM
I have also today heard about Pmac going over seas. Will it help his going pro chances or will it hurt them?

jake
04-18-2007, 10:44 PM
I have also today heard about Pmac going over seas. Will it help his going pro chances or will it hurt them?

If he's going overseas wouldn't that be to play professionally? I guess I'm misunderstanding the question.

DrDrivel
04-18-2007, 10:53 PM
My interpretation is that he's asking about his NBA chances. It cannot hurt them, that's for sure. Whatever distant chances there may have been kinda rest squarely on proving himself at some level.

zagscardsfan4
04-19-2007, 12:02 AM
He has a lot of fine tuning to do with his game before he can think bout the next level in my opinion. Not to mention with his confidence issues. Its obvious the kids has freakish athletic abilities, but if he were to ever make it he would be coming off the bench. This year he didnt show me he would be effective on both sides of the court coming off the bench. His defense never slumps but his offense was a bit shotty do to lack of confidence on the dribble drive. Overseas would be a nice fit for him..although playing against him would be fun to see as well. Either way best of luck PMAC you've been a fun Zag to watch through the three years.

VaBeachZAG
04-19-2007, 06:42 AM
Of course Pmac is a very intelligent young man who doesn't need my advice, but if I were his father, I would strongly encourage him to try to find a solid academic institution willing to give him a one-year athletic scholarship and use that free ride to go for a masters degree. With high academic creditials in hand in 08, the world could be his oyster - make lots of money in the business world, or make lots of money playing European ball, or maybe both! This folks, is called covering all the bases!

thickman1
04-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Maybe JP's team needs a PG - that'd be fun.

CDC84
04-19-2007, 09:20 AM
If PMAC does transfer to another school, it is likely to be a low level D-1 type. No BCS school is likely to give him a 2 for 1....2 years of schoolie money for one year of playing. But a place like Niagara or Buffalo might agree to such a thing just to be able to have a player with PMAC's experience and ability come into their league.

By overseas....I mean signing with a pro team in Europe. Tommy Lloyd has about as many contacts with that sort of thing as any coach around. This is part of the reason why we have seen so many ex-Zags (well, they are always Zags) playing overseas.

roxdoc
04-19-2007, 09:26 AM
He should try Penn. Good basketball program plus Wharton for an MBA, or something in the Annenberg School for Communication. Don't know what their guard situation is.

roxdoc
04-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Forgot - Also you would get to play in one of the most famous of all collegate BB facilities - the Palestra!