• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nevtelen
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Replay on now

On FSN NW. Not blacked out this time. *sigh*

Just out of curiosity - those of you who watched at home, was the game actually blacked out? I'm assuming not, but my timer still didn't take.
  • Kiddwell
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Kiddwell DVR'd it at the original time on FSNW.
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• NotoriousZ
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

It was also blacked out in Spokane on FSNW, but we had it on KHQ. The game didn't sell out, so I guess that's why it was blacked out over there (I think Maple Valley is on the west side?)
      It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• sullyzag66
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by NotoriousZ View Post
        It was also blacked out in Spokane on FSNW, but we had it on KHQ. The game didn't sell out, so I guess that's why it was blacked out over there (I think Maple Valley is on the west side?)
        My brother watched it live yesterday in Seattle on FSNW, via Comcast.

Comment

• Nevtelen
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

I have Dish and my DVR only picked up the last 1/2 hour or so, pretty much what was played after the 'official' 2 hr time. Wierd. At least I was at the game, so I got to see it. (btw, Maple Valley is on the W side - S King County).

Comment

• Norcalzag
            Bulldog Fan
            • Nov 2007

I was in Oregon on Saturday and was disappointed to discover that FSN here was showing state high school football championship games instead of Zags-Davidson. The Comcast guide said the game would be replayed Sunday at 10 pm and I tuned in to watch, but instead we got Huskies-Georgetown replay.

Comment

• jake
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Norcalzag View Post
              I was in Oregon on Saturday and was disappointed to discover that FSN here was showing state high school football championship games instead of Zags-Davidson. The Comcast guide said the game would be replayed Sunday at 10 pm and I tuned in to watch, but instead we got Huskies-Georgetown replay.
              I had the same problem last night. I noticed the Comcast guide also showed the Husky/Georgetown game being replayed in the afternoon yesterday. I'm wondering if that was really the GU game, and the guide just had them flipped. Oh well, glad we pulled out the victory.

Comment

Working...
              X