PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs Davidson: Head to Head

MDABE80
12-11-2009, 10:10 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/headToHeadTeamResults?statsId1=156&statsId2=233&

gozagswoohoo
12-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I like it. DON'T look passed these guys though, classic trap game.

zagzilla
12-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Sorry Davidson not this time. This is not a trap game. No chance the Zags lose focus on this one. Memories of 2008 are too fresh. Only wish this was a stronger team so that when we pound them it would be more significant.

Zags by 30 and I am not kidding.

This Davidson team is 2-6 with only wins against Fredonia State and The Citadel.

Time to remind them that it takes more than one great player to be the "Next Gonzaga"

I will be there tomorrow screaming my head off and enjoying some payback.

Go Xags!

ZZ

MDABE80
12-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Let's get this one put away and move on to Duke........we need a couple of strong vics before WCC begins...2 losses so far. We're doing pretty well. Seiing the Zags ascend in the polls made me happier.

gamagin
12-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Let's get this one put away and move on to Duke........we need a couple of strong vics before WCC begins...2 losses so far. We're doing pretty well. Seiing the Zags ascend in the polls made me happier.

take care of business today.

Go TEAM Zags !

Ziggy
12-12-2009, 08:04 AM
I've got this feeling that one of the freshman is going to have a break out game today. But which one? Hmmm.

Drew
12-12-2009, 08:18 AM
I am going to the game today with high expectations, with the entire bench seing many many minutes . . . :D

rijman
12-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the link. I enjoy reading the head to head stats. Overall the stats are definitely tilted in the Zags favor, (start rant) but is it too much to ask for the Zags to have an offensive rebound edge for once? Even Augustana had a higher avg than the Zags, which increased after pulling down 18 against the Zags. Yeah, they clanked about 100 3 pt attempts in that game, which lead to many long rebounds, but still it would be nice to see the Zags get more off. boards. (end rant)

On a positive note the Zags typically have higher FG and 3 Pt %'s, which is a good thing. No off. rebounds to be had when you make your shots.

LynetteG
12-12-2009, 10:02 AM
not to look past the Davidson game, but holy cow did anyone change the teams to GU vs puke?

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/headToHeadTeamResults?statsId1=233&statsId2=173&