PDA

View Full Version : GU receives verbal for 5 star recruit in 2028

Spike94
12-10-2009, 11:51 AM
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/cpouley/th_coopzags.jpg

It became official today that GU has received a verbal commit from this five star recruit. Dicki V says "GU has itself a real Diaper Dandy here" While Jay Bilas adds "This is a good kid. He will go to class, say yes sir and no ma'am, but when the ball is thrown up, he will rip your heart out and watch you bleed."

JK guys. Hope this isn't too much, but you wanted to see a pic with Zag Gear when I got one. Thanks.

Spike

bullzag23
12-10-2009, 11:53 AM
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/cpouley/th_coopzags.jpg

It became official today that GU has received a verbal commit from this five star recruit. Dicki V says "GU has itself a real Diaper Dandy here" While Jay Bilas adds "This is a good kid. He will go to class, say yes sir and no ma'am, but when the ball is thrown up, he will rip your heart out and watch you bleed."

JK guys. Hope this isn't too much, but you wanted to see a pic with Zag Gear when I got one. Thanks.

Spike

We may want to keep this on the down low in case the NCAA Infractions Committee finds anything suspicious about a newborn baby giving a verbal, but other than that, way to go GU! :D

ID ZAGFAN
12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
"Goo, goo, goo, Ga, ga, Ga-nzaga! :lmao:

Adorable baby!

ID ZAGFAN

77Zag
12-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Spike -- looks like congrats are in order for you and all -- Yes?

wos, Tommy Lloyd is quick on his feet - never misses an opportunity.

Go Zags!

ZagMan in Philly
12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
You had me for a second there.....CONGRATS! :)

Spike94
12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
He is going to get his first taste of Zagmania when we go to the USF in SF on Jan. 30. That should be fun. The wife seems to think I am giving the poor kid no choices. I totally disagree. He can either go to Gonzaga or not go to Gonzaga. See there is a choice.
:)

Salsageek
12-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Congrats!!!

gozagswoohoo
12-10-2009, 01:29 PM
We have had alot of babies on here lately!

I WISH YOU THOUGHTS OF A CONGRATULATORY TONE!