PDA

View Full Version : Duke game Alumni Event?

mdZag23
12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know if there is an Alumni Event taking place in NYC next weekend?

Thanks

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
The invitation is posted at the link below. It's a block from the Garden.

http://www.zagsonline.org/s/829/index.aspx?sid=829&gid=1&pgid=1099&content_id=1211

DanZag
12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Pre-game Rally Location
Mustang Harry’s
(1 Block South of the Garden)
352 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Complimentary appetizers will be provided for Zag Fans.
No-host Bar.

2 hours before game time.

Frazzle
12-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Keep in mind. I still have two extra tickets to the Zags/Duke game in NYC. Not too late to fill that stocking for a diehard Zag fan. If interested, PM me.

ZagMan in Philly
12-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Pre-game Rally Location
Mustang Harry’s
(1 Block South of the Garden)
352 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Complimentary appetizers will be provided for Zag Fans.
No-host Bar.

2 hours before game time.

Do you know if this place is kid friendly? I may not be able to join this, if they are not kid friendly....

DanZag
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
The place is kid friendly, at least it was last time I was there a couple of years ago.

kitzbuel
12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
I believe I will be there. I am bound by honor to buy ZagMan in Philly beer because of his online support of my Zag addiction.

jazzdelmar
12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
anyone knw the official team hotel? im at the bedford, 40 and lex

LongIslandZagFan
12-10-2009, 07:17 PM
anyone knw the official team hotel? im at the bedford, 40 and lex

I'm sleeping in my own bed and riding the LIRR in. :D

jazzdelmar
12-11-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm sleeping in my own bed and riding the LIRR in. :D

LI--dont forget to change at Jamaica......:D

LongIslandZagFan
12-11-2009, 05:30 AM
LI--dont forget to change at Jamaica......:D

I am going to try and make the pre-function. As usual, the kids' schedules are causing havoc and may force me to go right to the game and THEN go out for drinks. If I do make it to the pre-func... I must buy Philly Zag a beer or if Kitz beats me to it, I take care of the rest of the PhillyZag family. PhillyZag, I'll PM you if I am going to make it so I can get an idea of who I am looking for.

Jazz... PM me if you are going to the pre-func. I'll hook you up as well. The couple of times you have been over here in the past it hasn't worked out for us to meet up.

ZagMan in Philly
12-11-2009, 05:50 AM
I am going to try and make the pre-function. As usual, the kids' schedules are causing havoc and may force me to go right to the game and THEN go out for drinks. If I do make it to the pre-func... I must buy Philly Zag a beer or if Kitz beats me to it, I take care of the rest of the PhillyZag family. PhillyZag, I'll PM you if I am going to make it so I can get an idea of who I am looking for.

Jazz... PM me if you are going to the pre-func. I'll hook you up as well. The couple of times you have been over here in the past it hasn't worked out for us to meet up.

LIZF...I will wear a red philly hat (to the function), zags sweatshirt/zags jacket...with wife and two young sons, all with zags gear on...and we all will have a bulldog tatoo on our face...:) :p

LongIslandZagFan
12-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Well that will be hard to miss. You feel comfortable wearing Philly gear in NY? ;)

CTDeSmetZagAlum
12-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I'd like to share a 30 pack with you on our ride into Grand Central, if you are taking the train from boston/ct on the New Haven amtrak or metro north line. i am going to a pre-pre party so we would be sipping on coors lights around 10am. PM if you are around