PDA

View Full Version : Today on KGA 1510 at Noon

BobZag
12-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Noon - 2p on 1510 KGA, it's the "Basketballtown, USA" tipoff show....guests will include: an NBA coach, a Zag coach, a former Zag, and a SportsCenter anchor. Plenty of giveaways featuring OFFICIAL "Basketballtown, USA" t-shirts and tickets to the "RMHC Classic" on New Year's Eve between the Zags and Sooners!

www.basketballtownusa.com

Spread the word and tune in....

Section 116
12-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Tom Hudson stated at 12:10pm on this show regarding Matt Bouldin, "AT LAST CHECK EVERYTHING WAS OK"!!!!

gozagswoohoo
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
How can I listen?

Section 116
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Near as I can tell KGA isn't streamed online, anyone have a link for Woohoo?

75Zag
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
KGA is not streamed. It would be interesting to know if anybody is "peercasting". If they are I wouldn't post that sort of information on a public forum if I were him or her.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

ZagNative
12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Near as I can tell KGA isn't streamed online, anyone have a link for Woohoo?This drives me nuts. If it does you as well, you might want to call or send an e-mail to the GM for IMG at Gonzaga who manages our broadcast arrangements. His e-mail address and phone number can be found at the links in my post yesterday in this tread about the Heister-Ehlo disenchantment (http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?p=495793#post495793). As far as the GM is concerned, everything's peachy with the subscription-only on-line radio setup on gozags.com.

ZagNative
12-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Sports Center (and Spokane native) Neil Everett is on this coming segment.

ZagNative
12-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Neil hasn't been on yet, but Leon will be up in a minute. Hope someone who takes good notes is listening, because I'll try, but I'm terrible at it.

Also, they'rs supposed to be giving those Holiday Showcase tickets away this segment. Got my phone in my lap poised to nab 'em!

ZagNative
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Leon said Matt doesn't have a concussion, but they're having Jimmy the trainer keep a close eye on him.

Davidson post-Steph Curry is a little like Gonzaga was post-Adam, but they're still going to get better as the year has gone on.

Oklahoma is third in the big 12 and are going to be good.

Favorite part of the interview was hearing him talk about the return trip to Spokane from the BIS in Leon's Suburban in a ton of show, with the KGA crew and a crew totaling about 12, singing showtunes all the way. I don't know... I can't imagine Richard Rox singing showtunes.

I wasn't surprised to hear that Leon refused to let anyone spell him driving. "I wasn't about to turn the steering wheel over to any of you yahoos.
Everett's on now.

Section 116
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm not too bad at note taking. Here's what Leon had to say. First apparently there was a kind named Norton on Augustana last night, a freshman who Rice thought was a pretty good looking kid and he mentioned it to Auggie's coach. Auggie's coach said Rice might be interested to know the kid is the grandson of Ken Norton who once broke Ali's jaw.

Regarding last nights game Leon said it was a good time for a game like that coming off the games leading up to last night. And it gave some kids who have working their tails off in practice a chance to get some minutes. So many games have been close there hasn't been a time for minutes for some of those kids.

Matt-Leon said he's doing good, "we're guarding and watching him carefully, we think it's a good outcome for him"! Did not say one way or the other on his playing status for Saturday.

Davidson-they have a terrific program with a great coach, they have a life after Curry, good players who have played a tough schedule and a lot of close games. He expects a tough game and says Davidson is not an easy out.

ZagNative
12-10-2009, 12:43 PM
See what I mean? Section 116 shows you how note taking and proper reporting is done ....

Okay, Section, waiting to hear your Neil Everett report to see what I should have heard.

Section 116
12-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Sorry to disappoint I quit taking notes after Leon.