PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few and KJR

realtydog
12-10-2009, 09:42 AM
this morning on KJR Seattle (1510 locally) Mitch of the Mitch and the Morning Show referred to Few as "the weasel" does anyone know why there seems to be an issue with Few and GU?

Pargo the Destroyer
12-10-2009, 10:03 AM
a long standing feud, based mostly imo on the fact that few wont give them any air time. Im not certain, however, i love the show they do, yes there are a couple Fusky homers but they are just as quick to trash Blowmar and UW about that joke of an offer to renew the UW-GU series.

Angelo Roncalli
12-10-2009, 10:10 AM
A few years ago Levy did a series of interviews of "mid-major coaches." Few said thanks but no thanks.

BobZag
12-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Local meatballs pandering to their audience.

cjm720
12-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Mitch is a loser. His knowledge of current affairs is barely existent. He's a good interviewer though.

FuManShoes
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I beg to differ with those who say Mitch sucks. He's quick-witted, articulate and generally a very good, fair and entertaining host. He has his foibles and hating on Mark Few is one of them, to be sure. Oh, and he refuses to let guests call in from cell phones. It drives him batty. It's bizarre.

That said, for my money Mitch is one of the best in the biz -- Sinatra to start the show, calls around the country to show that there are in fact sports stories outside Seattle, funny gags, touching moments -- he did a moment of silence for the slain Lakewood officers -- and a lot more. Just because he's petty when it comes to Few doesn't mean the dude sucks at his job. Now Softy -- he hates on Gonzaga and just sucks at his job.

zag944
12-10-2009, 10:55 AM
lets just say I find having ESPN radio in the Seattle area now a blessing.

TexasZagFan
12-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Local meatballs pandering to their audience.

Let me guess...he has a man-crush on Romar.

BoZarth
12-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Thankfully, other options have no appeared on the radio dial with ESPN and 1380 based out of Everett.

229SintoZag
12-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Let me guess...he has a man-crush on Romar.

Actually not so much. He recently had Romar on, and he said this whole offer to Gonzaga for a three year Key Arena deal makes UW look "small," and he asked why not play the series home and home.

After Romar hung up, he went on a long monologue about how ridiculous UW is and how petty and small Romar and UW appear in this thing.