PDA

View Full Version : Bouldin's injury...

Baldwinzag
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Takes the fun right outta this game. :(

Possible concussion? Sometimes signs/symptoms don't show up until the following day.

Hopefully he'll be OK and he looked fine after the collision.

Either way, rest up and get healthy, MB.

Section 116
12-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Tommy Lloyd said on the post game radio show Matt just "got his bell rung" as it would have been described in Lloyds playing days. He said there are no lasting affects and it's just in this day with all the doctors and concern about concussions they elected to hold Matt out. His indication was Matt would be fine and ready to go on Saturday although he did not come right out and say that.

mendiant
12-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Best to err on the safe side IMO, no matter who we play...but yes. had it been another game...probably.

Bottom line, I hope Matt gets lots of rest and doesn't have the nasty head aches and trials that come with the concussion.

alaskazagnut
12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
He's as tough as we have had. Both mentally and physically. Check out his frosh pic with what he is now. I bet he has put on 50 pounds of muscle in these 4 years.

mendiant
12-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Tough..no doubt, but 50 lbs on the body does not compensate for a severe bonk on the noggin.

Without the brain, he got no game.

alaskazagnut
12-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Tough..no doubt, but 50 lbs on the body does not compensate for a severe bonk on the noggin.

I wasn't being totally serious. I hope he is OK, but I believe, from what I saw, that he is OK, and Few just figured why play him anymore.

Without the brain, he got no game.
That doesn't stop Andray Blatche. (Bad joke when I prolly should not be joking.)

All respect to our coaches and Bouldin assumed, I would be surprised if they say Bouldin actually got concussed.

mendiant
12-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I wasn't being totally serious. I hope he is OK, but I believe, from what I saw, that he is OK, and Few just figured why play him anymore.

That doesn't stop Andray Blatche. (Bad joke when I prolly should not be joking.)

All respect to our coaches and Bouldin assumed, I would be surprised if they say Bouldin actually got concussed.

Well played...

My first thought is to Matt's health...brain is everything.

I just hope he is rested and well before the next game.

I just do not like scarey moments with our guys.

and really humor never hurts in a tense situation, so OK...really.

kylasdad
12-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Im sure he is fine...he sat on the bench joking with the guys next to him and cheering for the team. I think it was good for them to get some reps without him and make some other guys step up and try to get in a rhythm.