PDA

View Full Version : Changed my mind after watching youtube, Slooooowwwmoootion

JIMMYMAC
12-07-2009, 09:29 PM
My feelings of "The Forearm" were pretty decisive after watching it over and over during the replays on Saturday. What I clearly saw was Elias go after McFarland with a malicious looking elbow to the jugular. I didn't know whether or not McFarland flopped or not. Buuuut....and I'm not being a home, he CLEARLY made contact with his chest first. The arm went vertical as a result of him extending when he tuned back toward the bucket. I'm not saying it wasn't a foul worth calling flagrant. I agree it was careless and you could even say out of control. Bottom line, I am now convinced he was not trying to hurt anyone. It looked ugly but if you do want to see it for yourself, go to youtube and watch it frame by frame.

ZagNative
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
And this deserved a whole new thread instead of being posted on one of the approximately 20 on this subject already out there because?????

rawkmandale
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
OR, just listen closely to what Elias and Coach Few said about the intent of it all. Then.......move on.

vandalzag
12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Maybe we could get this guy to reconstruct the incident

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/csi/images/thumb/4/46/Horatio_Caine.jpg/284px-Horatio_Caine.jpg

Horatio Caine knows all.