PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Show?

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Don't see it on my Directv guide... Does anyone know if it's gonna be on tonight or not? Would love to get Few's opinion on the "situation" :-)

BobZag
12-06-2009, 04:06 PM
I'd love to know if Few's Coaches vs Cancer fundraising is tied to the Jimmy V Foundation in any way. It would seem to make sense.

NYCZAG
12-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I think it's tied in with it 100 percent-I could be wrong-I thought I heard Vitale say something about Few raising a ton of money for the JIMMY V Fund-

alldaye
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I love Mark Few. Wouldn't choose anyone over him. Represents our program beautifully. Also, I think he has done a terrific job coaching this year mixing up the line up and always getting us to play hard and come back. He has seemed to find the correct line up every game this season.

gamagin
12-06-2009, 07:58 PM
re: wsu. "We were way behind on the glass at half and dug out a good win. MB, Harris & Gray defensively, were the story.

Few: "Yes, matt single handedly kept us in it."

--

re Wake Forest

WF, had em down 13, then the big (Harris) play.

Few: "I haven't watched it yet. maybe it doesn't show intent. But our guys are supposed to step back and block out.

"I think ES stepped back, his hands got high -- w/elias, he wouldn't do malicious thing intentionally. we've got some guys in the past who would, but EH aint one of them.

"therefore it seems the foul was taken outta context. unfortunate. huge impact.

I was discouraged by that -- this shouldn't have had that much impact. we let that affect us mentally up thru half.

then we found the right group, got back in and gave ourselves a chance to win.

re bol and Manny:

Few: "Bol was the big positive here. He's good at either the 4 or 3 spot, we can start stretching defenses. open up matt, steve and even meech to drive. that's encourging.

"Bol and manny. manny played well in the first half and was active. The silver lining is we had some guys step up."

JPtheBeasta
12-06-2009, 08:17 PM
I love Mark Few. Wouldn't choose anyone over him. Represents our program beautifully. Also, I think he has done a terrific job coaching this year mixing up the line up and always getting us to play hard and come back. He has seemed to find the correct line up every game this season.

Totally. It was good to hear that Harris won't be asked to commit seppuku and that Few thinks, through it all, Harris' fabric is Zags blue. Pretty cool show over all- made me realize how old I am watching those kids camping out in the cold. College...

rawkmandale
12-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow - world class video editing - not just great editing, but done with a Spirit and human connection that matches the Gonzaga understanding of God at work in the lives of people - very impressive.

I wish this could be seen across the country.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Gotta love Coach Mark Few.

CDC84
12-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I have Direct TV, and the Few show is set to record on December 8 at 7pm PDT.

bigparb
12-06-2009, 11:10 PM
per Spokesman and Few show "the situation" is much a-do about nothing.....

go back and re-watch EH in GU's previous games.....he blocks out like this ALL THE TIME....forearm shiver to the chest, turn and pin the guy on this back........

I love it....EH played against Men in Germany and in the Euro Championships....this is how Men block out......

No doubt, the glancing elbow he caught 5 seconds prior led to this particular shiver being delievered a with a bit more ferocity(sp?).......nothing I haven't seen or done......

:boxing:

bartruff1
12-07-2009, 04:27 AM
I have complete confidence in Mark Few's moral compass....if he says it is over it is over. I have no doubt that he has made the right call for the individual, the team and the University. I do not believe he would let something slide to win a game .

bartruff1
12-07-2009, 05:20 AM
Totally. It was good to hear that Harris won't be asked to commit seppuku and that Few thinks, through it all, Harris' fabric is Zags blue. Pretty cool show over all- made me realize how old I am watching those kids camping out in the cold. College... JP, before you feel too sorry for the kids camping out in the cold, review the survival guide for hypothermia !!!

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-07-2009, 07:34 AM
I have complete confidence in Mark Few's moral compass....if he says it is over it is over. I have no doubt that he has made the right call for the individual, the team and the University. I do not believe he would let something slide to win a game .

Ding ding ding. Exactly. If Few's done with it and doesn't suspend Harris, then I'm on his side. I trust Few with anything for this program.

gozagswoohoo
12-07-2009, 07:55 AM
what player was interviewed?

What was the fan question?

CDC84
12-07-2009, 08:47 AM
The balance between family and work is very important for Mark, and it is yet another reason why he has no desire to coach at a factory school.

At a factory school you are expected to work extremely hard. Unfortunately, working extremely hard can make you into a Billy Gillispie type character. Billy G supposedly never slept more than 4 hours a night, 7 days a week, while he was coaching at UK. That's not good for your health, and frankly, it makes you less effective as a coach. Coaches need to "get away from it" in order to keep things in perspective. Moreover, there are only so many things a coach can do. Ultimately, it's the players who win or lose games. All you can do is give them a decent scout and tell them what game plan to execute.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-07-2009, 09:38 AM
what player was interviewed?

What was the fan question?

The fan question was asking Mark Few how he balances his family life with his coaching career. There wasn't a player interview this week.

I also saw Kelly and Matt handing out hot drinks and pizza...

MikeGallego
12-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Two days ago, people were ready to ride the horribly ashamingly shameful Elias Harris out of town on a shamey shame rail covered in shame sauce. Now that Mark Few intimates that he has no moral problems with him, nobody else does either?

I think that's kinda weird and a little creepy.

CDC84
12-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Two days ago, people were ready to ride the horribly ashamingly shameful Elias Harris out of town on a shamey shame rail covered in shame sauce. Now that Mark Few intimates that he has no moral problems with him, nobody else does either? I think that's kinda weird and a little creepy.

A very, very small percentage of posters on this board felt that. The majority of the posters who felt the refs were right to toss Harris didn't feel that it was some horrible act that branded Harris a dirtbag player and a horrible person. The people who feel that badly about Harris need to get off their high horse and get in touch with reality.

If you watched Harris play this summer overseas, the thing that he did Saturday was commonplace in games. The U.S. game is a different game. GU's players were under Few's orders to be more physical than they were against WSU. It was a mistake on his part that I'm 98% positive won't happen again. He will be told that whatever his motivation, Gonzaga can't have him doing that because it can lead to him being ejected.

MikeGallego
12-07-2009, 12:29 PM
A very, very small percentage of posters on this board felt that. The majority of the posters who felt the refs were right to toss Harris didn't feel that it was some horrible act that branded Harris a dirtbag player and a horrible person. The people who feel that badly about Harris need to get off their high horse and get in touch with reality.

You're right, but some of the same people on those high horses were the ones suddenly OK with Harris after Few said he was OK with Harris. That Mark Few has that kind of mind and moral control over some GU fans creeps me out.

adoptedzag
12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I was a bit skeptical that Harris should have been thrown out of the game in the first place. And I'm not one who changes opinions on the fly(much to the chagrin of many posters). I also don't sugar coat everything, and felt a minority within the KC went too far when it came to Casto. Harris threw his elbows out higher than he probably realized, and connected in a sensitive area. I'd bet most refs would've been split on throwing him out of that game.

That's why it took so long. They weren't unanimous.

Zag 77
12-07-2009, 12:45 PM
If Coach Few says its over, then I am good with that. He has proven his judgment apart from "X's and O" over the last decade, including the difficult Heytvelt affair and a half-dozen lesser things. Alex Hernandez went from Few's Doghouse at one point to current staff member, so obviously he believes in redemption. Harris just needs to learn from this and move on. Meech's little ball-slamming tantrum too.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Two days ago, people were ready to ride the horribly ashamingly shameful Elias Harris out of town on a shamey shame rail covered in shame sauce. Now that Mark Few intimates that he has no moral problems with him, nobody else does either?

Boy you're black and white, aren't you? Can you people accept the fact that those of us who THOUGHT THE EJECTION WAS WARRANTED, Don't want to run harris out of town, we don't want him to be suspended, and we aren't ashamed of him. He deserved the ejection, and it's over and done with. I don't understand how you interpret that to us hating him and wanting him out of town? Use your head.

MikeGallego
12-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Boy you're black and white, aren't you? Can you people accept the fact that those of us who THOUGHT THE EJECTION WAS WARRANTED, Don't want to run harris out of town, we don't want him to be suspended, and we aren't ashamed of him. He deserved the ejection, and it's over and done with. I don't understand how you interpret that to us hating him and wanting him out of town? Use your head.

Well, unless there were people who actually wanted to tie Harris to a long wooden pole and carry him unceremoniously out of Spokane, I was using a metaphor. But there was someone who called the ejection a black mark on the reputation Gonzaga has taken years to build up (or something to that effect), and I think I remember somebody else wondering if Harris should be allowed back on the team. "Shame" or "shameful" or "ashamed" or some such variation came up as well. Maybe those were metaphors too?

bartruff1
12-07-2009, 02:27 PM
That was me Mike....except , I though he should be suspended not removed.

ZagNative
12-07-2009, 02:42 PM
That was me Mike....except , I though he should be suspended not removed.Brilliant ...:mad:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/Misc/00660-funny-cartoons-tar-and-feathe.gif

Post a link to any independent, respected commentator who shared your assessment. A number of them say that the foul cost the Zags the game. Many agreed with the foul. I have no problem with that. But shameful? A black mark on the Zags and Elias? Kid should be suspended? No, that comes from a certain segment of supposed fans of Elias and the Zags here turning on a dime to trash a kid they loved just a few days ago.

Indeed, weird and creepy.

gamagin
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
That was me Mike....except , I though he should be suspended not removed.

Just like EH went a little too far, so did you, imo.

Big deal. The body of your work on the GUB stands a test of time, imo.

So, just like Eh & Few, I suggest you fugeddaboutit and continue on as the valued poster you have always been.

best regards,

Mantua
12-07-2009, 03:09 PM

Wake is much better at dirty sneaky basketball than the Zags. Watching the entire arc of McFarland's performance was disturbing juxtaposed to Harris.

bartruff1
12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Look into your heart...try to forgive me...I know now that I am a sissy elitist crybaby....that flagrant fouls are part of the game...the the refs are wrong...that it is ok to break the rules if you don't get caught...that basketball is not tiddlywinks...that admitting your wrong is creepy...I promise I will never post again.....mea culpa...mea culpa....mea maxima culpa.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Brilliant ...:mad:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/Misc/00660-funny-cartoons-tar-and-feathe.gif

Post a link to any independent, respected commentator who shared your assessment. A number of them say that the foul cost the Zags the game. Many agreed with the foul. I have no problem with that. But shameful? A black mark on the Zags and Elias? Kid should be suspended? No, that comes from a certain segment of supposed fans of Elias and the Zags here turning on a dime to trash a kid they loved just a few days ago.

Indeed, weird and creepy.

Well a lot of fans of other teams are talking about it, and all of them say it was a dirty play.. Not that would should care what other programs think about ours (to a point) this incident certainly didn't help the program any.

ZagNative
12-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Well a lot of fans of other teams are talking about it, and all of them say it was a dirty play.. Not that would should care what other programs think about ours (to a point) this incident certainly didn't help the program any.:link:

Not the posts - just the links, especally to see if it's the usual suspects - i.e., Xavier, usf, and a bunch of mid-majors who resent our success or, of course our chums on Montlake).

Reputation? You liked the "soft" label better than the "tough" label? Trading on the "finesse" label better than the "pysical" or "gritty" labels?

JPtheBeasta
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM

To preface: I have supported Elias through this whole thing. For me, Few's statements were just a little vindication.

I think that for people who are on the fence on the issue and had doubts about Harris' character, Few's support can mean a lot. Judging intent is impossible because only Elias knows what exactly happened. But Few knows the guy's heart better than most, so his opinion does mean a great deal for me as an outsider.

Zag79
12-08-2009, 12:23 AM
hes a tough player, it wasnt on purpose, move on.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-08-2009, 05:09 AM
:link:

Not the posts - just the links, especally to see if it's the usual suspects - i.e., Xavier, usf, and a bunch of mid-majors who resent our success or, of course our chums on Montlake).

Reputation? You liked the "soft" label better than the "tough" label? Trading on the "finesse" label better than the "pysical" or "gritty" labels?

Of course it's from UW and WSU fans on their boards..I'm banned from their sites so I cant give you a link. Obviously they love having any dirt on Gonzaga, but still. The play was more than "just being tough". I don't like to be known as a team that has ejections regularly. I know, I know, I'm sure you're much more qualified to make that call than the officials. they got it wrong. I know.

gozagswoohoo
12-08-2009, 06:16 AM
Of course it's from UW and WSU fans on their boards..I'm banned from their sites so I cant give you a link. Obviously they love having any dirt on Gonzaga, but still. The play was more than "just being tough". I don't like to be known as a team that has ejections regularly. I know, I know, I'm sure you're much more qualified to make that call than the officials. they got it wrong. I know.

I just wanted you to know, that as a poster, I rate you....hmmm....

ONE A HALF PAIRS OF SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR (Please note, this is out of 5....so...it's not a very good rating.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/uw.jpg

willandi
12-08-2009, 07:20 AM
I watched the game on TV, and I thought the Elias foul merited ejection, but not suspension. Meeches slam of the ball is an auto tech, if you don't catch it, so I'm OK with that too. Throwing and swinging the elbows is also a tech, and McFarland got away with that several times. Showing up the Ref, running and screaming after a fifth ticky-tack foul that almost broke Olynyk's nose, is also a tech. I wish the umpiring crew called all the technical fouls. The game would have evened out.

By the way, why did the shooter, on Elias tech, get three to make two? He missed the first, then made four, as I saw it, and others have agreed with me?

gamagin
12-08-2009, 07:25 AM
I just wanted you to know, that as a poster, I rate you....hmmm....

ONE A HALF PAIRS OF SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR (Please note, this is out of 5....so...it's not a very good rating.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/uw.jpg

chunky chili. With extra onions and, judging by the width, 1/2 pt of sour cream.

Birddog
12-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Whoever wore those briefs is NTM!

DenDiegoZag
12-08-2009, 08:02 AM

What makes you so sure they got it right? In the end, regardless of whether you feel that it was a "man's play" that ended up going a bit off with the elbow to the throat (as I do), or a dirty cheap shot only wimps use the fact is that both are a matter of opinion. The fact is that it is over, and one ejection of a player for a flagrant foul in approximately 8 years (that is the farthest back that I can recall off the top of my head) doe not make a team that "has ejections regularly." Don't be so quick to take this to hyperbole. The team will be fine. Our reputation will be fine. Elias will be fine.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-08-2009, 08:13 AM
WooYoo, your jokes are immature and just plain not funny.. I bet you'd kill it in a 4th grade classroom though. Pat yourself on the back.

gozagswoohoo
12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
WooYoo, your jokes are immature and just plain not funny.. I bet you'd kill it in a 4th grade classroom though. Pat yourself on the back.

Everyone is laughing except for you (and they're not living WITH you, they're laughing AT you).

PS- I agree, I bet I would be even more funny if I was telling jokes to a 4th grade class, they laugh at EVERYTHING.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Everyone is laughing except for you (and they're not living WITH you, they're laughing AT you).

PS- I agree, I bet I would be even more funny if I was telling jokes to a 4th grade class, they laugh at EVERYTHING.

Another good one. Yeah POOPY UNDERWEAR JOKES! HILARIOUS! You are so edgy!

vandalzag
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM

You say you do not like the team being known for ejections. Since you jumped on the GU bandwagon how many players have been ejected from a game? Has there been a rash of ejections that we are not aware of? Name just one other ejection that you have witnessed. I would even suggest you would have trouble describing a situation where a GU player was given a technical (prior to this season).
Secondly, if you are a GU fan why would you care what Coug and Husky members are saying? Other than the sake of playful internet banter, most people take what is written on these sites with a grain of salt. Seeing how you have been banned on those boards, you are more interested in stirring things up as opposed to looking to engage in some form of meaningful discussion either on this site or any of the others. You have to be a complete Troll to get banned by either the coug or husky sites. So stop playing the chicken little attention whore game.

gozagswoohoo
12-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Another good one. Yeah POOPY UNDERWEAR JOKES! HILARIOUS! You are so edgy!

Hey, it was one and a half pair of streaky underwear, or 1 toilet plunger....I think you got off pretty good

Pargo the Destroyer
12-08-2009, 08:44 AM
You say you do not like the team being known for ejections. Since you jumped on the GU bandwagon how many players have been ejected from a game? Has there been a rash of ejections that we are not aware of? Name just one other ejection that you have witnessed. I would even suggest you would have trouble describing a situation where a GU player was given a technical (prior to this season).
Secondly, if you are a GU fan why would you care what Coug and Husky members are saying? Other than the sake of playful internet banter, most people take what is written on these sites with a grain of salt. Seeing how you have been banned on those boards, you are more interested in stirring things up as opposed to looking to engage in some form of meaningful discussion either on this site or any of the others. You have to be a complete Troll to get banned by either the coug or husky sites. So stop playing the chicken little attention whore game.

+1MILLION

DenDiegoZag
12-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Woohoo...the toilet plunger is such a worse burn than the undies...that was really nice of you to be so gentile with the newcomer...

gozagswoohoo
12-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Woohoo...the toilet plunger is such a worse burn than the undies...that was really nice of you to be so gentile with the newcomer...

Seriously!! I try to be nice and he yells at me!! What the heck

sonuvazag
12-08-2009, 09:36 AM
your posts smell like poo. this is not a case of being funny or clever. just an honest criticism and one hopefully you can use to your benefit.

UberZagFan
12-08-2009, 09:45 AM
As he read this thread, Uber thought there couldn't be anything more telling than the fact of getting banned by both Coug and Husky boards but then seeing a rip on woohoo's humor sealed the deal. Looks like someone is trying to make it a trifecta!

GU is not a school "known" for ejections and will not be one just because of one ejection resulting from a hard nose way that could have been interpreted in one of several ways. Uber agrees with Vandal on this one: name all the Ts or ejections received by GU or the staff? If anything, it's been not enough in Uber's opinion. For years, Uber has been clamoring that sometimes its beneficial--to momentum, to adrenaline, to the fans--to get a little emotional out there even to the point of being T'ed up. GU staff and players generally error on the side of caution.

lothar98zag
12-08-2009, 10:35 AM
I watched the game on TV, and I thought the Elias foul merited ejection, but not suspension. Meeches slam of the ball is an auto tech, if you don't catch it, so I'm OK with that too. Throwing and swinging the elbows is also a tech, and McFarland got away with that several times. Showing up the Ref, running and screaming after a fifth ticky-tack foul that almost broke Olynyk's nose, is also a tech. I wish the umpiring crew called all the technical fouls. The game would have evened out.

By the way, why did the shooter, on Elias tech, get three to make two? He missed the first, then made four, as I saw it, and others have agreed with me?
Matt allegedly fouled someone shooting a 3ptr = 3 FTs.

Harris intentional = 2 FTs & the ball.

WF made 4 of the 5 FTs.

lothar98zag
12-08-2009, 10:36 AM
remember if things get too personal/heated, at a minimum, threads get locked...

lothar98zag
12-08-2009, 10:43 AM
As he read this thread, Uber thought there couldn't be anything more telling than the fact of getting banned by both Coug and Husky boards but then seeing a rip on woohoo's humor sealed the deal. Looks like someone is trying to make it a trifecta!

What if the trifecta has already occured?

...maybe TMIB has already been banned from GUB in a "previous life"

Angelo Roncalli
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM

You can guess which side of that bet I would take. :)

UberZagFan
12-08-2009, 10:51 AM

So there is a possibility that this poster was granted clemency? Hmmm...wonder when the mod who made this decision will change his name to Huckabee. ;)

Actually, save for the little spat with woohoo, Uber doesn't have a problem with a majority of TMIB's posts. He's not too fond of the handle, but hey, he won't hold that against him. The following are some examples just in this thread:

Ding ding ding. Exactly. If Few's done with it and doesn't suspend Harris, then I'm on his side. I trust Few with anything for this program.

Gotta love Coach Mark Few.

lothar98zag
12-08-2009, 11:10 AM
So there is a possibility that this poster was granted clemency?
more like registered under a different name. most people that are banned are banned forever (either right away, or after getting several chances)

gozagswoohoo
12-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Here are some of MY favorites from TheMorrisonisBack:

Everyone on this board is dumb and stupid, and I am better than everyone here and know more about basketball than all of you.

I like to stomp on kittens, or domestically assault puppies in my spare time. All for fun.

I don't recycle.

Ok, ok, so I made all 3 of those up, I've looked over his post history and he's really not all THAT moronic. Not enough to warrant a ban, but I will def say he gets a bit ignorant in some of his argumentative posts. And I don't ever see a reason to talk negatively about a player like a has more than once. If he just toned down his attitude a bit while trading points with other posters, he would probably be pretty much totally awesome. Who knows.

sonuvazag
12-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Did I tell any of you guys that I dreamed my wife was pooping gold last night?

I saw it fall right out of her shorts to the ground. When I asked her about it, she pretended it didn't even happen. I think my wife is holding out on me. What do you guys think?

A girl like that is worth her weight... in gold.

Zag4Hire
12-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I would even suggest you would have trouble describing a situation where a GU player was given a technical (prior to this season).

Ha I almost forgot the technicals at Maui but I am having trouble with this one. Daye at Loyola Marymount?

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM

So it's OK to have an ejection once and a while? I don't get why you guys are so effing defensive about this situation. I don't have any problem Harris. He's an absolute stud, and without him, We'd really struggle.. As we did against Wake. The fact is, it was a stupid thing to do, and really hurt us and might have cost us the game. I dunno why you guys can't differentiate that with I HATE HARRIS. That is in no way what I'm implying.

Other teams are going to run with this ejection and I don't like that... I know it's not a big deal, but who wants this to happen? Nobody. And before you try and get cute about me being a "bandwagon" fan, realize that my family and I have a pretty long history with the Zags. I've actually got a "Goss" name plate off of a warm up jersey from when my brother used to Ball boy. Been following them for years.

And obviously you don't spend much time on the UW and WSU boards, because all they do is trash this program.

And Zagphish, thanks for the neg rep lecturing ME about personal attacks.. Wait a second... Shouldn't you have Scolded someone else?

vandalzag
12-08-2009, 05:43 PM
So it's OK to have an ejection once and a while? I don't get why you guys are so effing defensive about this situation. I don't have any problem Harris. He's an absolute stud, and without him, We'd really struggle.. As we did against Wake. The fact is, it was a stupid thing to do, and really hurt us and might have cost us the game. I dunno why you guys can't differentiate that with I HATE HARRIS. That is in no way what I'm implying.

Other teams are going to run with this ejection and I don't like that... I know it's not a big deal, but who wants this to happen? Nobody. And before you try and get cute about me being a "bandwagon" fan, realize that my family and I have a pretty long history with the Zags. I've actually got a "Goss" name plate off of a warm up jersey from when my brother used to Ball boy. Been following them for years.

And obviously you don't spend much time on the UW and WSU boards, because all they do is trash this program.

And Zagphish, thanks for the neg rep lecturing ME about personal attacks.. Wait a second... Shouldn't you have Scolded someone else?

Please read my post again, this time very slowly. Now tell me where I said that it was OK for players to get tossed. I will give you a hint, I never said that. Rather what I was asking you, was for you to back up your claim that "you don't like to be known as the team as the team that has ejections regularly". So during the course your ardent support of the program please name one other time you have seen a GU player ejected from a game. Please put aside all of the other garbage and explain just how GU will be known for having players ejected from games, when there is not a history of such actions.
Secondly, just how are other teams going to run with this. Is that dangerous like running with scissors? Is it panic inducing like a run on a bank? Does it provide them with an adrenaline rush, like when one runs with the bulls of Pamplona? I am all a shiver to see how teams run with this.
Finally the virtue of this program will survive the attacks of the mean husky and cougs. But I thank you for your valiant efforts trying to defend GU, resulting the painful banishment. Your efforts will not be in vain. We shall mount a challenge and avenge your bravery.

MickMick
12-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey MorrisonIsBack,

Clue me in on your secret. I have been raising hell on the Husky boards for about three months now and not a whiff of a ban. I mean really letting them have it.

What am I doing wrong?

ID ZAGFAN
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM

is Woohoo usually Jewish with the newcomers? :D
ID ZAGFAN