PDA

View Full Version : Hey, could be worse

Nevtelen
12-06-2009, 08:53 AM
We could be Louisville (http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAB_20091205_CHARLO@LOU/charlotte-hands-no-20-louisville-lopsided-home-loss). Worst home loss under Pitino - ouch.

We lost by 2 at home to a pretty good team. It hurts. I hope the team will recover and play well the rest of December and beyond. There were some positives in terms of the bench contributing. The guys have a pretty easy week where they should be able to regroup and renew their energy for the tougher games coming up soon.

Reborn
12-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Or we could have lost our best player for 8 or more weeks like what happened to Ohio State. Looks like they get what St. Mary's got last year when Patty Mills broke his hand.

bballbeachbum
12-06-2009, 09:38 AM
and just to pile on UCLA because they make me hurl, how'd you like to be Howland right now?

jazzdelmar
12-06-2009, 09:54 AM
or pete carroll.....stay classy, fatman

BobZag
12-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Could be worse, could be better, it is what it is.

Go forth, young Zaggies.

Jedster
12-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Could be worse, could be better, it is what it is.

Go forth, young Zaggies.

Here here! Couldn't agree more! Time to move on and get ready for our 2 games this week (and Duke next week!). Hopefully the players will put this behind them and move on. I think they are mentally tougher than that, so I don't expect a hangover on Wednesday.

sittingon50
12-06-2009, 11:37 AM
we could be fans of ewe ess eff.

HRZag
12-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Or you could be a Ducks fan. Jeez, they are calling for Ernie's head.

I am going down to Eugene next Saturday to cheer for St. Mary's taking down the Ducks.

They might be the worst team in a miserable PAC-10. Ugly ducklings.

(Bob, I will be sure to tell Omar that even the Zags are cheering for him and his mates against the Ducks (rhymes with sucks) ).