PDA

View Full Version : KREM 2 Raw Video Post-Game Video Wake Forest

ZagNative
12-06-2009, 05:00 AM
From KREM 2:

Elias Harris (http://www.krem.com/video/raw/Raw-Elias-Harris-talks-about-his-ejection-78626037.html)

Mark Few (http://www.krem.com/video/raw/Uncut-Mark-Few-says-this-ones-hard-to-stomach-78626247.html)

There may be one for Matt Bouldin (http://www.krem.com/video/raw/Raw-Matt-Bouldin-They-totally-out-competed-us-78626422.html), but I'm not seeing the video button on that one.

TLKREM2
12-06-2009, 06:53 AM
I didn't get on to KREM.com until this morning, so I just noticed that whoever posted the uncut interviews yesterday forgot to link the video for Matt Bouldin's sound.

If you still want to watch his interview...here's the link:

http://www.krem.com/video/raw/Raw-Matt-Bouldin-They-totally-out-competed-us-78626422.html

Sorry about the mistake!

misszigzag
12-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Thank you for posting these! I really appreciate being able to watch these post game interviews :)

ZagNative
12-06-2009, 07:05 AM
We're just too quick for you Tim! No need to apologize, though we do expect you to be at your desk 24-7, except, of course, when you're at the MAC interviewing our guys!

Matty B is just such a great face for this program! Such poise in the face of adversity, calm, cool, and collected!

dnj116
12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
With regards to Elias Harris' video:
From what I have gathered of him thus far this season, he has always impressed me with his straight-forward remarks, honesty, and just seems like a very humble kid. However, his interview post-flagrant ejection was not what I would like for someone in his position to say. Myself, and I think others included, would like to have seen him step up and take some responsibility for the on-court incident. Whether or not he believed he acted maliciously or his intentions can be debated, but his denial that his actions sparked a game-changing momentum rubbed me the wrong way. I think in a way, as fans we want to find a scapegoat in a game like this (just natural human reaction). By Elias stepping up and accepting some responsibility, I think he could have done more for his persona. I have seen enough of Mr. Harris to know he is a good person and this ejection will not change how I view him, but as a player of his caliber, and in a program at the forefront of college hoops, more is expected.

ZagNative
12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Man, dnj116! I was about to drop a neg-rep on you for dragging a very tired subject onto this thread. Aren't there at least 20 other threads on this board for you to post on that subject?

I know you are a good poster, so I held my fire. But, I'm begging you, folks! Give those of us who are tired of this same old negative crap a respite!

Next subject?

BobZag
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Matt and Few say it all. There's really no more to add, just chit-chat over rehashed minutia.

Good, succinct interviews.

Ezag
12-06-2009, 10:49 AM
There is no next subject, just fans responses to the last game so that will dominate this forum for now. I don't know why people on this board complain about negative threads and posts when that is perfectly natural and a common occurrence on every fan message board.

Negative threads are as tiring as the calls to stop posting negative threads but that is a part of forum life.

Neg rep me if you want but that I speak the truth.

I do appreciate the links though-thanks

dnj116
12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Sorry ZN, just thought Id add my 2-cents to it with the thread linked to him talking. I know its almost like beating a dead-horse, but the other threads were more reactionary to the game within the hours after it ended. I slept on it, and the next morning after actually viewing him talking, thats how I feel. I didn't intend for anything to be taken negatively from this, and I know how everyone wants to move on, just giving comment where its due. I think the day after this incident everyone has let the game marinate, but we're still in the wake of the game and its definetly on the back of everyone's mind. I think a lot of positives can be taken from the game in general, and it certainly is a growing experience for the team. Sorry to tarnish your thread...

ZagNative
12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Whatever. Rave on. Some of us would like to simply move on and not continue to rehash stuff that has had more than its share of coverage on other threads. It's simply impossible to post anything on this board today about anything aside from the same old team-lashing without some kind negative response.

I think I'll check out and work on other projects until folks stop frothing at the mouth.