ID ZAGFAN
12-05-2009, 04:03 PM
the shame and blame game! I am sure nobody feels any worse than
Elias right now!

:(

ID ZAGFAN

JAGzag
12-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Perhaps, but many posters were upset over a silly chant as a negative reflection on GU, to me, this was much worse. I hope Few kicks his you know what, makes him earn his place back and most importantly, I hope Harris bounces back.

MickMick
12-05-2009, 04:18 PM
It was retribution. Uncalled for, but a response. Elias was also elbowed in the throat moments before.

He will likely get a one game suspension. After he is done paying his dues, understand that he has done exactly that. Paid his dues.

To me, the moral indignation here is equally appalling.

cair3
12-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Missing free throws hurts especially when you get in the bonus early.

Harris will feel bad that he got ejected but I am not even sure he had malicious intent just wanted to be physical and seem like the toughest guy on the court and was gonna give a tough forearm to the chest but it hit in the high chest and moved up towards the neck because Mcfarland's arms were being raised at the same time and moved Harris' arms upwards as contact was made so it looked worse.

And please don't blame the refs because as usual we got most of the calls for the home game and screwed up by missing free throws. The call on Olyneck was awful and I could see the over the back at the end, but overall GU got most of the calls.

mnzag24
12-05-2009, 04:20 PM
the shame and blame game! I am sure nobody feels any worse than
Elias right now!

:(

ID ZAGFAN

he should. he's still young but thats no excuse. gotta keep the wits.

NYCZAG
12-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Well besides the fact he cost his team a win and he did that happens so they move on and grow together-The problem I have is that was beyond intentional and really violent!-The replay is nasty and few should sit him!-The silver lining is They have a great bench Kong Manny Kelly it was fun to watch them-Missing all those free throws was painful to watch at home no less!-They need to get the swagger and composure back or Duke is going to run them off the court-Sad thing is anyone that plays or watches alot of basketball realized they should of won by twenty points-Sad losing like that!

IdahoZagFan
12-05-2009, 04:22 PM
+ 1. We're sorry for the loss, but the call on Harris took the team AND the crowd out of the game. It was such a shock that it took a while to recover. However, it is too much doom and gloom to see the whole game from one play. Just as Harris overreacted to getting elbowed, we should not overreact.

What can we see that was good? There were a number of good combinations out there. Kudos to the coaching staff. Our guys did recover, just a little late. Harris is still a good basketball player. Kong had a very good shooting night. Matty was terrific - a great leader.

Let's give the coaches an opportunity to work with this. And, on we go to the next game.

JAGzag
12-05-2009, 04:23 PM

Harris will feel bad that he got ejected but I am not even sure he had malicious intent just wanted to be physical and seem like the toughest guy on the court and was gonna give a tough forearm to the chest but it hit in the high chest and moved up towards the neck because Mcfarland's arms were being raised at the same time and moved Harris' arms upwards as contact was made so it looked worse.

And please don't blame the refs because as usual we got most of the calls for the home game and screwed up by missing free throws. The call on Olyneck was awful and I could see the over the back at the end, but overall GU got most of the calls.

Come on, I'll defend our guys all day but you cannot sit there and say it wasn't malicious - he looked right at him went high!

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Elias lost us this game, and lost a lot of respect around the nation. these are the things we try and avoid at Gonzaga... I'm ashamed of him.. Sit him against Augustana.

Jakester425
12-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Come on, I'll defend our guys all day but you cannot sit there and say it wasn't malicious - he looked right at him went high!

Ive watched the replay 20+ times. Harris shouldnt have done it but there was a lot of dramatics involved by McFarland. Harris did not shame the GU program. We live an learn...every one needs to stop blowing this out of proportion.

xjzico
12-05-2009, 04:46 PM
No doom and gloom, it's just what happened. Kudos go to our kids who almost pulled out the game. Unfortunately it came a little too late and Wake did just enough. I don't think you argue against the 8-10 point swing which resulted from Harris's forearm shiver and the subsequent plays.

bartruff1
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Elias lost us this game, and lost a lot of respect around the nation. these are the things we try and avoid at Gonzaga... I'm ashamed of him.. Sit him against Augustana. That's great...thanks....I needed that...:lmao:

cair3
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Yes Harris was going hard and it was a bad thing to do but I do think it looked worse than it was and looked worse that Harris planned. McFarlands arms are being raised as contact was made and I do not think Harris was going for anything above the shoulders. I could be wrong but it was a forearm, not an elbow and it started low and went high as Mcfarland raised his arms. All I am saying is it looked worse than it was and many will over react over this one. If you want to suspend him a game, fine but I dont think it was a super dirty or we all should be ashamed.

xjzico
12-05-2009, 04:49 PM
It was the extension of his arm which damns him. If it wasn't intended to send a message it would of gone into the guys chest.

mnzag24
12-05-2009, 04:53 PM
It was the extension of his arm which damns him. If it wasn't intended to send a message it would of gone into the guys chest.

ummm...did it not? he didnt hit him in the neck or anywhere above...

El Voce
12-05-2009, 04:54 PM
It was retribution. Uncalled for, but a response. Elias was also elbowed in the throat moments before.

He will likely get a one game suspension. After he is done paying his dues, understand that he has done exactly that. Paid his dues.

To me, the moral indignation here is equally appalling.

+1

xjzico
12-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Looked like he raised up to me. If not I'll be more than happy to recant.

FuManShoes
12-05-2009, 05:08 PM

Despite it reading like a magic bullet theory from "JFK," I think this may be the most well-reasoned take on tonight's game yet. Basketball is a game of inches and in this case, the inch between McFarland's ugly mug and his chest made all the difference. If you think a momentary lapse by a Zag of this nature warrants a suspension or worse you are not watching basketball. Chris Paul punched a guy in the nuts, for god's sake. Many of your favorite hoops legends notched long careers by playing physical, sometimes dirty ball. If you want pretty hoops that lives up to your standards and doesn't ever embarass YOU, then welcome the primadonnas back and stop botching about them, because you can't have it both.

FieldHouseFishHouse
12-05-2009, 05:36 PM
ummm...did it not? he didnt hit him in the neck or anywhere above...

You've got blinders. He got him in the throat and also the face on the follow through. If MacFarland was a little shorter, he wouldn't have needed the acting chops.
That being said, I love Harris, love the heart...hope THAT doesn't happen again though.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 05:59 PM
I love Harris as well. McFarland was and always has been a bit of a B... My problem is that Harris made it so blatantly obvious and his ejection was the reason we lost the game. No way around it!

webspinnre
12-05-2009, 06:09 PM
We all have our points of view. To me it looked like Harris got caught up in the moment, maybe meant to give him a good shove in the chest, and missed. Now, that's certainly not ok, but I don't think he meant to hit high like that.

cair3
12-05-2009, 06:12 PM
That quote is from ESPN game review: http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=293392250

Haha, I love this guy. Tough player, not malicious or violent. He went high but not trying to hurt the guy, it looked a lot worse than Harris intended. I'm sure Harris was trying to be very physical and deliver a blow but it was McFarland's arms and fall that pushed Harris's forearm upwards to make it look terrible.

I think he deserved to be ejected but I look forward to his next game whenever it might be.

RenoZag
12-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Elias lost us this game, and lost a lot of respect around the nation. these are the things we try and avoid at Gonzaga... I'm ashamed of him.. Sit him against Augustana.

:vomit-smiley-007:

Ezag
12-05-2009, 06:23 PM
I like Elias and I have remembered times in games when I let my emotions get the best of me. He is no different, just on a bigger stage

rijman
12-05-2009, 06:28 PM
McFarland elbowed KO in the face and was stunned he committed a foul, which was his fifth foul. I wonder how many elbows to the face to delivered tonight. His elbow to Elias's chin won them the game when Harris retaliated.

Harris will learn from this and it will make him a better player.

roxdoc
12-05-2009, 06:45 PM
McFarland gave Harris a pretty good forearm a few seconds before th incident. The retaliation was bad or went astray (they always catch the second guy) and the punishment was correct and justified. BUT this was NOT just an out of the blue viscous smack down. The black mark on the program will come when the act itself is shown repeatedly on TV, out of context as it were. Hopefully Harris will learn his lesson and we can move on with as little tarnish on "America's Team" as possible.

Personally I am more concerned about Gray getting his offensive touch going again.

EngineerZag
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
cair3 is spot on. Watching the replay and combining that with Harris' quotes, I am convinced that while he meant to push McFarland back so he could get the rebound, he did not mean to elbow him in the throat and send him crashing to the floor. Further evidence of this is that Harris turned around to box out and get the rebound and tripped over McFarland, obviously oblivious and surprised that he was on the floor. He meant to plant a good arm into his chest, but McFarland was kneeling a bit at the moment and so the contact occurred higher. Remember too that the pace of this game is not what you see on the replay but at a much faster pace - everything happens very quickly.

bballbeachbum
12-05-2009, 07:10 PM
cair3 is spot on. Watching the replay and combining that with Harris' quotes, I am convinced that while he meant to push McFarland back so he could get the rebound, he did not mean to elbow him in the throat and send him crashing to the floor. Further evidence of this is that Harris turned around to box out and get the rebound and tripped over McFarland, obviously oblivious and surprised that he was on the floor. He meant to plant a good arm into his chest, but McFarland was kneeling a bit at the moment and so the contact occurred higher. Remember too that the pace of this game is not what you see on the replay but at a much faster pace - everything happens very quickly.

no way...at best we can say Elias' aim was off, but he was trying to blast McFarlin...no problem with that frankly, but as it ended up, big problem with that. There is a way to let a player know you want to punk him, and now Elias knows this is not the way...a good thing to learn in December

go over his back HARD on an offensive rebound attempt...that's what we used to do, and I mean hard; Elias did that earlier in the game and I was loving it

REBORN, how did you all handle this back in your day???

ZagLawGrad
12-05-2009, 07:25 PM
no way...at best we can say Elias' aim was off, but he was trying to blast McFarlin...

Elias apparently doesn't think so.....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/collegesports/2010435762_zags06.html

"Gonzaga forward Elias Harris is not sure why he was ejected late in the first half against Wake Forest."

"My feeling is I did nothing wrong," said Harris

coryb
12-05-2009, 07:27 PM
someone mentioned something to the effect of the zags did something to casto that was uncalled for... can anyone tell me what this was?

bballbeachbum
12-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Elias apparently doesn't think so.....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/collegesports/2010435762_zags06.html

"Gonzaga forward Elias Harris is not sure why he was ejected late in the first half against Wake Forest."

"My feeling is I did nothing wrong," said Harris

interesting, to say the least...thanks ZagLawGrad. what do you think?

DarnFloorBigBite
12-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Let's turn the tables for a second...would your thoughts be any different if it was Wake that threw the elbow...I bet a majority of us would be calling foul. If it was unintentional and just trying to be physical, fine. But if it was a dirty shot, I think the GU program has a difft standard, let alone the rude chanting such as what was done to Casto the other night. Harris has been a great contributor so far, and either way, I'm sure he'll come back stronger!

coryb
12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Let's turn the tables for a second...would your thoughts be any different if it was Wake that threw the elbow...I bet a majority of us would be calling foul. If it was unintentional and just trying to be physical, fine. But if it was a dirty shot, I think the GU program has a difft standard, let alone the rude chanting such as what was done to Casto the other night. Harris has been a great contributor so far, and either way, I'm sure he'll come back stronger!

So there was chanting towards Casto?? What was said?

DarnFloorBigBite
12-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Here are a couple of links about the chant...

http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=24278

http://www.cougcenter.com/2009/12/3/1184417/screw-you-classless-gonzaga-fan

according to the link: "CAS-TO CAN'T READ!" (clap, clap, clap clap clap)"

From the link:
"And suddenly, everything I ever thought about Gonzaga fans came flooding back...DeAngelo Casto is a kid who has made something of himself coming out of some amazingly tough circumstances. True, he had a difficult time qualifying out of high school, but he did. And, by all accounts, he's comported himself well in the classroom at WSU up until this point. He's also a well-spoken individual who has done nothing but work his tail off to become better since coming to Pullman. He's been a class act all the way..."

"...Same can't be said for those Gonzaga fans. Of all the people to pick on, the elitist white private school students go ahead and choose the African-American kid whose parents were both dead by the time he was eight? And target his academic difficulties, which pretty much anyone in his circumstances would have had?"

since you asked...probably more app. for another thread...some say they didn't hear anything...

ZagLawGrad
12-05-2009, 07:40 PM
interesting, to say the least...thanks ZagLawGrad. what do you think?

Not that it matters, but I think after watching that play several dozen times that it was as blatant as it can get.

Pure lack of respect for your opponent, the rules and the game. Cost the Zags the game.

We'll have to see if he learns from this lesson.

bballbeachbum
12-05-2009, 07:41 PM
every time I watch it, looks to me Elias sized him up....I say own it, take what's coming, and then move on.

But either way, I am still a Elias fan...as good a talent as we've enjoyed, and still a young man learning...GU is the best at that!!!

ZagsGoZags
12-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I am much more concerned about the Casto chant than Elias' mistake. He is 6'8" and McFarland seven feet. As Elias's elbow was about to hit his high chest, McFarland raised his right arm up vigrously to knock Elias arm out of the way, and the force of both men threw Elias arm into his neck. The Casto chant is much worse. Everyone knows there is a stereotype that African Americans often to not do well at school, and that many athletes are brought in for sports when they are poor students. The tasteless use of this racial sterotype by hundreds of young people who should know better is not a mistake. It is bad judgment. IMHO.

coryb
12-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I think you can look at the chanting from two different points. If the students knew Casto's history and started the chant, then yeah, it was wrong but if the students didn't know anything about casto and his struggles in school or his childhood and said it, then its not a big deal.

Frazzle
12-05-2009, 08:02 PM

It's a guaranteed one gamer, right? The team fought back pretty hard after losing Elias, but it was difficult playing 5 on 8 at times. The Deamon Deacs has some serious wind in their sails after the 7 point swing, but Steven Gray HAS to knock down those three fouls shots. Heck, he knocks down two and Bouldin ties up the game at the line. One of our best players has to make two of three, right?

HillBillyZag
12-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Lets not play the blame game. By accident or on purpose the incident occurred and the fact is Elias lost his cool and both he and the Team suffered the consequences. I'm sure Coach Few will handle it with fairness toward Elias and all involved. I'm sure Harris will learn from this experience and go on to become the player we all know he can be.

bballbeachbum
12-05-2009, 08:36 PM
One of our best players has to make two of three, right?

Yes. Can't believe we feel worse about it than he does. Steven, man, you know you can, and you can. Believe!!!

hondo
12-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Keep in mind that this kid has spent his whole life playing in Germany. It is quite possible that a foul like that doesn't carry the same level of repercussions as it does in the American game. I've seen Elias pick up a couple of goal tending calls so far this year that would've never been callled that way in Europe. If Elias claims that he didn't understand why he was ejected, I have to believe that part of it is a misunderstanding of the U.S. rules.

The coaches will undoubtably point out to Elias what he did and how he might be able to handle it better next time. Just don't let the same dog bite you twice.

I would be highly surprised if he gets suspended for a game. Suspensions are normally only handed out for fighting, leaving the bench during an altercation on the floor, or committing a foul that is really, really nasty. We're talking blood pouring from the mouth and such.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 09:45 PM
I am much more concerned about the Casto chant than Elias' mistake. He is 6'8" and McFarland seven feet. As Elias's elbow was about to hit his high chest, McFarland raised his right arm up vigrously to knock Elias arm out of the way, and the force of both men threw Elias arm into his neck. The Casto chant is much worse. Everyone knows there is a stereotype that African Americans often to not do well at school, and that many athletes are brought in for sports when they are poor students. The tasteless use of this racial sterotype by hundreds of young people who should know better is not a mistake. It is bad judgment. IMHO.

Back on this topic, eh? I'm so disgusted that people are turning this into a race issue, I could throw up. Tell me why can white people get made fun of till the cows come home, but when something is said about a black person totally irrelevant to race, it is considered racism? Really....How many black athletes do we make fun of for not being able to read? 1. Casto. Sorry Jessie Jackson, You're a fool for thinking this. Get off your high horse and realize that the only people that now see Color as an issue, are people like you. When we make fun of Casto, we see a basketball player in an opponents jersey, not an African American. YOU are the one who sees the African American and makes the big deal about it. Tell me, WHO THE F IS RACIST? YOU ARE.

Sorry-Back on topic, no matter how you want to spin the Harris foul, it was dirty. Big deal, he got caught up in the moment. Admit your mistakes, apologize, come back against Davidson and Do work, EH

CaliforniaZaggin'
12-05-2009, 09:48 PM
There's a few things I'd like to say:

1. We are all more than our worst moments.

2. Basketball is a contact sport. There's a lot of "malicious" things that happen during the course of the game; only most of them are more discrete.

3. You win games as a team, and you lose them as a team. The Gonzaga Bulldogs lost the game tonight, not specifically Elias Harris.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 09:52 PM
:vomit-smiley-007:

I did the math, and according to the time I received the neg rep, and the time you made this reply, I've come to the conclusion that you left me the neg rep. I could care less, but what you said was stupid.

I love Harris, but what he did was stupid. It was a cheap shot, and I don't like people thinking Gonzaga has players like that on the team. So forgive me if I like our team to be clean, I dunno why I should be ashamed to be a Zag fan.. All I want is for our players to play the way the game should be played. Dirty play, ejection, game over.. time to move on though. I love Elias and he'll be fine.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 09:54 PM

2. Basketball is a contact sport. There's a lot of "malicious" things that happen during the course of the game; only most of them are more discrete.

3. You win games as a team, and you lose them as a team. The Gonzaga Bulldogs lost the game tonight, not specifically Elias Harris.

I agree. I have no problem with Elias "retaliating" but make it more discrete.

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-05-2009, 10:18 PM

If Harris doesn't get that T, and doesn't get thrown out, we don't lose the game. It's that simple. Now, It's my turn.

Hoopaholic
12-05-2009, 10:24 PM
disappointed in what occured. Took the wind out of our sails big time as we were playing extremely well up to that point. but once again we showed grit by battling back and making it a game when we could have easily folded our tent and went home once we got down by 11.

Thought some rather strange calls throughout the night...the change of foul call from Aminu to smith in the first half. this would have been his 3rd foul, HUGE....TIVO the game and reviewed it...Smith wasnt even in the game at the time and it clearly was aminu fouls....

Bouldin drive in the second half in which Weaver clearly stuck his foot out and tripped boulding, but boulding was called for travel

With 1:55 the clock didnt start for 3 seconds......the ref takes 6 seconds off the clock....watched it 3 times and clearly only 3 seconds before clocked starts.......this would have given us 6.6 seconds at the end of the game..making it slightly different planning

Aminu was CLEARLY over the back with 1 minute to go to put the ball back into the basket....

But the bottom line was we didnt hit our free throws, we didnt control the paint.......but we are young and these are all lessons learned and the younger kids got a lot of time on the court in critical positions.....future is bright and we are early in the year....

CaliforniaZaggin'
12-05-2009, 10:56 PM

If Harris doesn't get that T, and doesn't get thrown out, we don't lose the game.

You should call the NCAA and make sure they understand that Gonzaga's record is actually 7-1 and Elias Harris is 0-1.

FuManShoes
12-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Back on this topic, eh? I'm so disgusted that people are turning this into a race issue, I could throw up. Tell me why can white people get made fun of till the cows come home, but when something is said about a black person totally irrelevant to race, it is considered racism? Really....How many black athletes do we make fun of for not being able to read? 1. Casto. Sorry Jessie Jackson, You're a fool for thinking this. Get off your high horse and realize that the only people that now see Color as an issue, are people like you. When we make fun of Casto, we see a basketball player in an opponents jersey, not an African American. YOU are the one who sees the African American and makes the big deal about it. Tell me, WHO THE F IS RACIST? YOU ARE.

Sorry-Back on topic, no matter how you want to spin the Harris foul, it was dirty. Big deal, he got caught up in the moment. Admit your mistakes, apologize, come back against Davidson and Do work, EH

Ok, so you and your bright-eyed, bushy-tailed "Casto can't read" pals are classist, not racist. Good on ya. Gold star for you.

UberZagFan
12-05-2009, 11:32 PM
So it's not bad enough to have multiple Harris bashing threads now we have to turn this into another KC bashing thread?

WallaWallaZag
12-06-2009, 12:06 AM
i'm gonna go against the grain here and say that, while the ejection was absolutely justified and probably cost us the game, i have no problem with what elias did...my only problem is that he let himself get caught doing it!!! :D

Saxon_zag
12-06-2009, 12:17 AM
i'm gonna go against the grain here and say that, while the ejection was absolutely justified and probably cost us the game, i have no problem with what elias did...my only problem is that he let himself get caught doing it!!! :D

No he has forever shamed this once proud university!!! (impression of some elitist posters on this board)

I pretty much agree with you, i mean mcfarland was throwing elbows all game and just didn't get caught doing it. Freshmen move, don't suspend the kid.

ezcure17
12-06-2009, 12:33 AM
I too watched the game over, Harris DID get hit right before he hit back, AND that guy must have watched Heytvelt a lot because he flopped BIG TIME!! I mean, come on, you think an arm shove could knock that 7 footer over like that??? Not even close..
Harris didn't lose us the game....we regained the lead even after that...what cost us the game was NOT hitting our free throws....and Meech slamming the ball down for a T....and the refs for continuosly making VERY BAD CALLS...which seems to be happening to us A LOT LATELY....the knockdown of Bouldin..called a travel....the elbow to Kelly's FACE!!! And especially the over the back on Kong at the end!!! THAT is what cost us the game!! Not saying it didn't AFFECT our game having Harris out...but it wasn't the main reason either!!

Xin Loi 67
12-06-2009, 06:32 AM
An elbow to the windpipe can be deadly. It's BB not mortal combat. A player who does something intentionally that could end a life, needs more attention than a mear ejection. I know had it been our player taking the blow, we would have been asking for his head.

I really tried to justify it, I can't, you can't.

SintoZag
12-06-2009, 07:27 AM
I don't know how anyone can honestly think Elias actually tried to hit that flopper in the throat. He was turning to pply the arm to the chest an misjuedged where his arm should be. In the heat of the game things happen, it as not inentional.

Does anyone know if Wake brought their own refs? I believe that is what Tennessee did last year and they screwed use.

I also think the KC did a great job of restraining themselves. When the ESPN guy mentioned how angry the crowd was all I could think about was that game last year where the crowd basically cost Santa Clara a win when they started to throw stuff on the court. That would have made things worse.

Nevtelen
12-06-2009, 08:19 AM
An elbow to the windpipe can be deadly. It's BB not mortal combat. A player who does something intentionally that could end a life, needs more attention than a mear ejection. I know had it been our player taking the blow, we would have been asking for his head.

I really tried to justify it, I can't, you can't.

It is crystal clear that Harris didn't intend to hit him in the throat. If you watch, his arms are in position to push the guy off so Harris will be set up for the rebound. You can see guys push off like that 100 times in most any NCAA game you care to watch. Now, Elias miscalculated where McFarland's chest was, didn't get his arms set right, and hit him high (and shoving him off like that wasn't a brilliant idea in the first place IMO because it would have been 100% called in that game), but equating this to Elias deciding to hit the guy in the windpipe is ludicrous, IMO. It was an accident. It was definitely a foul. It unfortunately got Harris ejected. It was not an attempt to maim or seriously injure anyone.

CaliforniaZaggin'
12-06-2009, 09:49 AM
An elbow to the windpipe can be deadly. It's BB not mortal combat. A player who does something intentionally that could end a life, needs more attention than a mear ejection.

"I completely agree."
http://kidicarus222.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/mort_goldman-722444.jpg

TheMorrisonIsBack
12-06-2009, 11:08 AM
You should call the NCAA and make sure they understand that Gonzaga's record is actually 7-1 and Elias Harris is 0-1.

You need to open up your eyes. Were you at the game? Do you realize how much this event changed the game? The crowd, the momentum, Completely changed after this happened. I'm not flat out saying Elias lost us this game, and that it's his fault we lost, I'm just saying that if this never would have happened., We wouldn't have lost the game. Sure we had our chances, but we wouldn't have been put into this situation.

This was a what, 6-7 point swing on ONE possession? Do the math right there.. We lost by 2.... Yeah, your right, this play had NO impact on the outcome of the game...