PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

pazag
04-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Hello, I have been reading this forum and the old Scout forum for months now so I decided to join. I live in the Scranton, Pa area and have been a diehard Zag fan for quite a while now. My wife and I watch every game on FSN or ESPN and went to Atlanta this year to see the UGA game. I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Nevtelen
04-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the board. Watch out- it's addicting! :)

former1dog
04-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Congrats on making your first step into oblivion.

:jk:

Welcome to the board!

wazZag
04-17-2007, 08:34 AM
It's sad how much I visit and enjoy such visits to this site.

drnoe
04-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Welcome! Have fun "Zag-nating" until the season starts. It's going to be a hell of a season.

CDC84
04-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Scranton, PA....the home of former Syracuse guard Gerry McNamara :)

lothar98zag
04-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Welcome!

A note to all new posters:

Feel free to take a few minutes to introduce yourself in this thread: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=78

(in that thread you can also read up on many of the existing posters - if you like)

MDABE80
04-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Welcome aboard PA! I used to live near Harrisburg for a short time.....some say I'm singularly responsible for 3 mile island's meltdown;)

ZagNative
04-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Welcome! I think you are choosing a good time to join the conga line, with the promise of a really exciting season in the offing.

If you haven't already checked out the "FAQ" link on the bar up top, you might find some useful tips there about posting and how to use the board's features. I still haven't read all the FAQs, but there's some good stuff there about how to get the most out of the board and have the most fun.

TR11Zag
04-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I believe NBC's "The Office" is set in Scranton.

LongIslandZagFan
04-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Hello, I have been reading this forum and the old Scout forum for months now so I decided to join. I live in the Scranton, Pa area and have been a diehard Zag fan for quite a while now. My wife and I watch every game on FSN or ESPN and went to Atlanta this year to see the UGA game. I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Home of Scranton University... another fine Jesuit institution. Had two relatives graduate from there. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre is a nice town.

skan72
04-17-2007, 01:05 PM
I believe NBC's "The Office" is set in Scranton.

I was just going to post that until I read your post. Very funny show. And some guy above posted can't wait till next season, or something along those lines, and I just have to agree, wow the couple or so years to come are going to be stellar!

gozagswoohoo
04-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Greetings and salutations. Welcome aboard to the....board. Here, you will never be bored. Unless you kill a boar, well, on the other hand that wouldn't be a bore, then again, never done if before...

bah, anyways, I'm woohoo, I'm more or less the resident "cool guy" here at the GU boards...

former1dog
04-17-2007, 01:19 PM
bah, anyways, I'm woohoo, I'm more or less the resident "cool guy" here at the GU boards...

And so modest.... :lmao:

Edited to add - Woohoo is, indeed, the resident cool guy. I was just teasin' him a little.

ZagNative
04-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Pazag, you will be expected to pitch in on this board to orient WooHoo to your time zone, as he is a resident of Missouri and therefore chronically time-zone-challenged.

WooHoo, Pazag is in the Eastern Time Zone:

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzmaps/pa.gif

ZagNut08
04-17-2007, 02:24 PM
is your city truely as awesome as scrantonicity makes it out to be?

Section 116
04-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Pazag,

Check your inbox!