PDA

View Full Version : NW Montana southern BC Fans: Wake Forest Game

ID ZAGFAN
12-03-2009, 09:02 PM
We are in North Idaho, 3 hours from Kalispell, Missoula, and Kamloops BC.

If anyone who can't get the Zags games wants to drive 6 hours (round trip) to view the game, we can offer 3 TVs ranging from 17" to 30" HD and a warm house to view them in.

BYOB and snacks.

PM me if you would like to come.

We like to spread the Zag thing around! :)

ID ZAGFAN

Birddog
12-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Now that sounds like a warm and fuzzy deal. Will you be able to sit near the fire and put your wet gloves and mittens on the hearth to dry? I'd guess BYOB would be in order considering the hospitality extended by the hosts. Are you sure you can stand all the extra decibels, I know if I was in the area and accepted the invite, you might be sorry. I'm loud and I really don't control my expletives too well.

ID ZAGFAN
12-04-2009, 08:20 AM
That is because during the games, we are too busy to eat, fix snacks, etc. and during daytime games, we usually just have coffee to drink.

But the decibels wouldn't bother us--I contribute a few of my own and even the dogs have gotten used to my yelling.:D

And we do have a wood stove and a place to dry your gloves.

Too bad you are not in the area!

ID ZAGFAN

ID ZAGFAN
12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
My husband points out that most folks in MT will be able to get the game on ESPN--so I will post this offer again for any KHQ games that we don't get tickets to go see.

ID ZAGFAN