• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagNut08
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Hopeless Plee

ZagNut08 and the wife are going to be in Spokane this weekend, and are looking for 1 ticket for the Wake Game.

If anyone is looking to part ways with one, I would be eternally grateful. Feel free to give me a call at (949) 939-5952. Thanks! -Mark
  • ZagNut08
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Last ditch effort

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mee755
      Good luck.

I got a hopeless plea of my own. Here goes:

MILF in KS looking for sugar daddy to fly her to Spokaloo & take her to ANY GU game.
      Let us know if that works. . .
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• TheMorrisonIsBack
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

OP- try craigslist. should be a few for sale there.

Comment

• Section 116
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

I have posted this every year and it continues into this year. I have a friend who stands outside the MAC before most every home game with a cardboard sign saying he needs one ticket. To the best of my knowledge he has yet to miss a game at which he holds his sign. He also has an ace in the hole as he works for the firm that provides ushers for events so he many times gets to work games. Good luck if you decide to hold a sign.

Comment

• Birddog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Still waiting for responses. Should I try Craig's List?
            mee, you want to be careful on CL, it could appear as though you are trolling for another purpose and that kind of exposure would detract from your "trophy" status. We'd also have to break your contract with Snapco, read the fine print.
            Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
            Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
            All mimsy were the borogoves,
            And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• BobZag
              Dark Lord of the Zag
              • Jan 2007

Still waiting for responses. Should I try Craig's List?
              Call Tiger.
              The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Rangerzag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
                Call Tiger.
                I heard the phone broke when she threw it and I doubt his leash is long enough this week for him to get a replacement
                "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• outrunu
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2008

Thanks for the heads up, BirdDog. I do not want to do anything to jeopardize receiving that package I'm due.
                  Also, this didn't work out so well for the World Series.
                  Speak softly, but carry a big Foo stick.

I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more COWBELL!!!!

Comment

• 229SintoZag
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Wow! This got lost on page 4. With all the posters this weekend, I might've lost any chance at my hopeless plea.

Still willing to accept plane tix and GU game tix ... pm me!
                    Only if you will model Snapco's latest! It sounds like they could use the additional exposure as sales are apparently slow. Am I correct birddog?

Comment

• Birddog
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Am I correct birddog?
                      Slow, you better believe it's slow. Bowser made a comment about a sensational qtr, and then he disappeared ala Tiger. I fear he's gone on another bender. He's likely reverted back to his old habit of pitching beer bottles, after emptying them of course. He was living large, at least that's how it appears to the accountant. Sum##### spent $$ like he was a lobbyist when he was in DC.
                      I'm the one that has to explain the skimpy bonuses to the good folks at the Gotebo plant. Bowser looks like a Wall St banker to those people. Jeeez, I wonder if he's run into Jane, damn, that might explain it all. They are probably both in Copenhagen "trading carbon credits" as I write this. Ironic for a guy like Bowser who in private often refers to AGW as "gullible warming".
                      Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                      All mimsy were the borogoves,
                      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• Bowser
                        Kennel Club Material
                        • Feb 2007

SnapCo Memo

To Birddog
                        From Bowser
                        RE: SnapCo “Junket” Update

I don’t know why you and Charlie in accounting keep busting my chops. It’s madness out here. But I am sure you will like some of my cost saving measures as well as bankable cash flow from more government largesse in addition to the TARP money.

Unfortunately, bad news first. I had to whisk Jane to Copenhagen after the party-crashing incident at you know where. Uber hired her as lobbyist. He’s young and I guess how Jane “fits” in her wardrobe can cross a young guy’s eyes. [I’ve grown immune but still salivate.] And “run into” Jane. LOL. It’s more like being softly absorbed.

She insists on flying first class and the restraining order requires me to accompany her on all domestic and international flights. But there is good news. As luck would have it, I was seated with the Governor of Washington State, Christine Gregoire, who was also headed to Copenhagen for the Climate Dealio to talk about Washington’s green companies. By the time I finished describing SnapCo’s reduced carbon thong-print and describing our state of the art energy conserving manufacturing process in Wishram, she was ready to approve some 7 figure grants. Grants! Man, I still can bring it with the babes.

Well some of them. Based on some recent texts from Mee, your thoughts about moving her to Golf Division were spot on. Although it could be just that her hubby is off on a hunting trip, I think a woman with her passion could penetrate this market. Too bad golfers are such puritans.

And boy, did she have a mad on about not going to DC. Mee claims she had spent days shrinking t-shirts for the DC meet and greets, an effort now “----‘n wasted”. I thought new technology prevented that, but what do I know. She might have gone to the coin-op laundry and loaded an old commercial dryer up with quarters. Anyway, you’ll need to calm her down. And ask her what a MILF is.

Back to Copenhagen. I saved $2600 when Al Gore cancelled his dinner gig.
                        Plus I am not spending any money on Danish “entertainment.” As a credentialed attendee, I’ve saved a ton by simply handing out my convention badges and the service is free for our clients. If you need to get me at the Hotel [damned cell phone] my name is “Steve Robinson.”

Should be in NY in time for the Duke game. Already arranged gals with t-shirt bazookas to be there. [Apparently MSG is cooler with this than the Jebbies at the Kennel.] I pledged $200 bucks to whomever gets off a good warning shot when Coach K starts baiting the refs.

BTW: the “skimpy” bonuses at Gotebo are a result of a soon to be cancelled subscription to the WSJ for the lunchroom. Most of the staff now wants to be paid in either Euros or gold. Even one wingnut wants to be paid in rifle cartridges and pinto beans. Based on some article. “Cancel my subscription” LOL

Double BTW: Send the Gov one of the Zag thongs. Use your name. Or my Danish name.

Triple BTW: If Daye had stayed, would he be the Zag’s leading scorer?

__________________________________________________ _________
                        To: Birddog
                        Re: Bowser BS

Thought you’d get a laugh from this. We transcribed part of Bowser’s conversation with Governor Gregoire. It gets worse. Jane was probably trying to make out with the security detail. LOL. Here it is, FWIW.

Bowser: Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you?
                        Gov. Gregoire: I don’t think so.

No, I recognize you.
                        I’m sure we’ve never met.

Hey, I know. You’re the governor of Washington, Christine Gregoire.
                        Bingo.

I love to say French names.
                        You don’t say.

But they cause a kind of a physical . . . Is “Christine” French?
                        Yes. No. Could you stop talking to me? I really need to read this.

Can I call you CG? By the way, I loved Phantom.
                        What?

Of course. Me too. You’re the bee’s knees CG.
                        Please address me as “Governor”.

Sure thing CG sure.
                        Governor

Right CG, right, er. . . Gov. . . . .

Hey CG, you know what State the world thinks about when it thinks about green technology and thong underwear? . . . . . Washington, baby, Washington.

AND PS to Birddog: Where in the heck is our WSJ?

Comment

Working...
                        X