PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
12-02-2009, 04:08 AM
One of my favorite games of the year!

I'm excited to add another conference to our list of victories this year.

I'm also excited to listen to the game on the radio as I drive down to Eugene to watch the Civil War for the Roses tomorrow. Go Ducks!

Reborn
12-02-2009, 05:07 AM
I'm excited to see our Zags beat the Cougs tonight. I just can't get enough of seeing us whip up on those Cougars, especially since they certainly enjoyed doing it to us for so many years. This is ALWAYS a big game on my calendar.

I'm excited because the Cougs are coming into town with a swagger. I want to see the Zags knocked that swagger right off of them real fast, and bring them Cougs back down to Earth.

I'm excited because we're playing at HOME. I want to see and hear K2 explode tonigt. Time after time, fireworks igniting all over the arena. I want the fire to be hot, and I want to watch the Cougars melt, one by one.

I want to see Steven and Matt hitting 3's, and Matt posting up, and Steven slicing up the middle with his poetry of punches to their mid-section. I want to see Sacre deliver blows to the head, time and time again, and Harris connecting solid punchs to the jaw. And finally, I want to see Meech totally confound the Cougar defese with his speed and defense.

I'm excited to see the Zags deliver a strong message to the Cougars, "NOT IN OUR HOUSE YOU DON'T."

It's time for the Zags to take it to the next level. November is over. Let's start December out with a bang. I look at these next two games in the way I would look at our first two games in a tournament. You've got to win the first one. I think it's time for K2, and espcially the Kennel Club, to return to who THEY once were. The Kennel Club was once feared as much as the Zags. I'm excited to see who THEY are going to be this year. This week will be a great time to see. Fans couldn't ask for two better games in one week inside K2. The fans have been crying for better games inside the Kennel. Well, your wish has been granted. What are YOU guys going to do about it? I'm excited to see that!!! :)

outrunu
12-02-2009, 08:11 AM
I will be excited after the game tonight, because we will not see KT again for a while :) . I am a bit scared of him.
I am excited to see if the perimeter defense can slow down a premier 3pt threat.