PDA

View Full Version : O/T Sucking Sound

upan8th
11-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Note pronounced sucking sound as Big Ten contenders Michigan (#15) Illinois (#20) and Minnesota (#22) justly exit the top twenty-five rankings this week after a whimpering 0-6 record in early season tournament action. Against largely unranked competition, while being the favorite in each game, the Big Can't Count to Eleven was revealed as the national pretenders they, in fact, are. Warms the cockles of my (according to the X) frozen heart.

WallaWallaZag
11-29-2009, 09:57 PM
i'd prefer the illini didn't go downhill as otherwise it won't mean anything when we beat them...same thing happening with the sooners!!!

ZagsGoZags
11-30-2009, 02:00 AM
ADD to that:
I think I can hear the UCLA Bruins getting sucked into the LaBrae tar pits from here.

UberZagFan
11-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Uber has been told by many talking heads on the big sports shows that the Big 10 is the best conference this year or will at least compete for that title with the BEast conference. Uber finds it weird that all these Big 10 teams would choose to lose all these games when they are the best or one of the best conferences in the country.

krozman
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Uber has been told by many talking heads on the big sports shows that the Big 10 is the best conference this year or will at least compete for that title with the BEast conference. Uber finds it weird that all these Big 10 teams would choose to lose all these games when they are the best or one of the best conferences in the country.

The big 10 wont be taken seriously until they actually win a ACC/Big10 challenge....at least once.