PDA

View Full Version : GU Pictures

BroncoZAG615
04-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Not sure if these have been posted or not so here it goes. Quite a few excellent pictures of the Zags this year that my buddy pointed out to me. Enjoy!

http://hannezak.com/Athletics.htm

LynetteG
04-16-2007, 10:05 AM
those were awesome!!!!! i love the one of Pargo hugging Pendo, you can feel the love!

brasszag
04-16-2007, 10:22 AM
those were awesome!!!!! i love the one of Pargo hugging Pendo, you can feel the love!

My favorites are the two of Raivio as the last player in the locker room after the Santa Clara loss... you can just see him trying to figure out what he could have done differently.

On brighter notes the two of Big Red - the bear-hug of Raivio, and the grabbing Matt's hair in the huddle are also grand.

EL MUSTACIO
04-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Man, I miss Gu basketball. Only 199 days, as the nice timer indicates. Wow, I cant wait!!! Our boys had a good season, not a great one, but will definetly be ready to scrap next year. Theres just so much to be excited about.

Godzilla
04-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Scraping is not what the Zags will be doing next year. They will be showing everyone whats up.

ZagManFan
04-17-2007, 01:41 PM
How does the UCLA cheerleaders end up here? Not that I'm complaining!!!!:pray: Just curious.

soonerterp
04-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Nice stuff thanks for posting that.

Obviously the hoops pictures are great, but the swimming/diving photos are even better.

TheZagPhish
04-18-2007, 07:19 AM

If memory serves, Pargo was riding piggy-back on Pendo - but the love is certainly there.

soonerterp
04-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Speaking of pictures ...

Its a little disappointing that the official Gonzaga site (the CSTV site) seems to have not very many photo albums and whatever (not to mention the same feature articles at the bottom of the page that have been there a couple of years or so about, among others, Errol Knight and Adam Morrison, who have moved on).

Sorry just pickin'.