PDA

View Full Version : brooklyn legend t'nite

jazzdelmar
11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
t'nite u will see the latest wunderkind from bklyn -- lance s -- from same schl as stephon and bassy telfair. but he is more of a forward for cincy it seems. he forewent his commit as long as any elite recruit in memory. make that of u will. im sure LIZag has some comments. anyway, lets bust him, bklyn be damned....:)

NYCZAG
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
He is a problem child although they say he has been nothing but amazing at Cincy-I saw him play in High School at MSG and WOW-It's sad if he could get his head together he will be amazing but Marbury and Telfair are headcases maybe it's the water or in Marbury's case the vaseline-

Nevtelen
11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Anybody else catch that rediculous flop he had in the waining mintues of the Maryland game? The opposing defender barely touched him and he flopped to the floor like like he'd been electrocuted, right in front of the ref. The ref just watched him fall and then kept on watching the game. It was pretty ridiculous.

Colbyspapa
11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Kid hasn't been arested, hasn't been suspended, is in college, I say we just agree that some people grow up differently with different environments. As I understand it, he has been great at Cincinatti.

Stephan has earned his reputation. So has Sebastian. I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt.

Mal, I realize you were being sarcastic, but we should recognized that not everyone is ready for college. Brandon Jennings is having a great rookie year so far, but I think the only issue he had was academic related. He made the choice that has turned out to be right for him.