PDA

View Full Version : Maui shirts?

FuManShoes
11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Is there a way to get the tribal-patterned red, white and blue warm up tee shirts the Maui teams are sporting? I went to the Maui Invitational online store and they don't have them. If you're on the island buy me one. I'll send you $20 :)

BavarianZag
11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Is there a way to get the tribal-patterned red, white and blue warm up tee shirts the Maui teams are sporting? I went to the Maui Invitational online store and they don't have them. If you're on the island buy me one. I'll send you $20 :)

no kidding. pretty sweet duds. I'd love one too.

(looks like a Nike thing as only the Nike teams are sporting them though. correct me if I am wrong).

FuManShoes
11-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Bumping my own thread. Please, if anyone from the board is in Maui, can you look into getting me one of the snazzy warm up shirts in large? Are those available to we peons? PM me if you have an inside scoop.

Thanks!
Fu

zagzilla
11-24-2009, 09:26 PM
I was thinking the same thing. PM me and I will pay for the shirt + shipping.

Those are awesome!!

ZZ

MickMick
11-24-2009, 09:38 PM
My wife told me she wants one of those shirts.

I told her I don't know how to get them

She said "I'm sure you will find a way"

Oh Noes!

I'm placing a bid for Fu Man's shirt....$30

Just_An_Old_Zag
11-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Having an awesome time here in Maui, but I wanted those warmups too but I haven't seen them for sale....

I will ask around and see if I can find out anything...

Zagnation has travelled better then Colorado and Wisconsin ....

They oversold tickets today we ended sitting in the aisle way..was waiting for the fire marshall to throw us out..

When the Zags come back this way....come with them...this has been the vacation of a life time....

I won the bid at the silent auction...the team autographed ball will take its rightful place next to my John Stocton autographed ball..

Zagineer
11-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Having an awesome time here in Maui, but I wanted those warmups too but I haven't seen them for sale....
I will ask around and see if I can find out anything...
Zagnation has travelled better then Colorado and Wisconsin ....
They oversold tickets today we ended sitting in the aisle way..was waiting for the fire marshall to throw us out..
When the Zags come back this way....come with them...this has been the vacation of a life time....
I won the bid at the silent auction...the team autographed ball will take its rightful place next to my John Stocton autographed ball..

1. Someone/business has missed a profitable opportunity. :D

2. If you think that is impressive, wait till you see March 2010 in Vegas.
(Good to read we're still the number one showing.)

3. Now I'm jealous. I do have a BBall signed by RT and Ammo,... and Mallon,.... and others, but you have one signed by Stockton??? WOW!! There was one brief moment in time for me to obtain Stockton's autograph, but it just didn't seem appropriate... at the time.... would have been too intrusive.... couldn't do it. No basketballs on my part, I guess. :(

tightface
11-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Agreed all.

Talked to a person wearing one today. Turns out he was a Nike rep and said they weren't for sale. I told him I would have bought at least three. Team only branded gear, so it seems like we are out of luck.

MickMick
11-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Cmon....everything has a price.

fifty bucks?

72Prep
11-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Gonzaga is best T-Shirts are a must have. Gotta be a way.

cvzag79
11-24-2009, 11:06 PM
i have the answer! there was a guy wearing one in the stands and after the game i found him and asked where he had gotten it. he said that he worked for nike and that if the zags win tomorrow the shirts will be on gozags.com for sale.

Ezag
11-24-2009, 11:08 PM
i have the answer! there was a guy wearing one in the stands and after the game i found him and asked where he had gotten it. he said that he worked for nike and that if the zags win tomorrow the shirts will be on gozags.com for sale.

WORD!

Birddog
11-25-2009, 03:34 AM

Hey Old Zag, anybody ever tell you that you've got great balls?

bigblahla
11-25-2009, 03:44 AM
Lived on Oahu from 78-84, as mentioned before had a ticket for Virginia -Chaminade, didn't go, hey it was at least 5 miles away and on an island that's far.

My point.

One of my part time daytime jobs was changing hangers and applying price tags to new clothes in a garment factory making Aloha wear.

Odds are the shirts were made in Hawaii. So get your noodles working get a list of the garment and shirt makers in the islands, probably not more than a dozen real ones and send some emails. They always make overruns, it's inherent in the trade.

Hope it helps.

Go!! Zags!!!

kitzbuel
11-25-2009, 05:27 AM
If Nike makes them and people want them, Nike will sell them...for lots of money. That is their business model. Find a winner, create a buzz, then ride it for all its worth.

NYCZAG
11-25-2009, 05:48 AM
I am going to the NIKE store Friday on 57th St. and I will see usually they carry all the stuff they make for schools so who knows-I will let you all know when I find out-

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2009, 06:35 AM
Being as the demand is so high for these, I have decided to make them myself, and sell on the board here for profit.

They will be of the highest quality. I have already provided a 'rough draft' of what the finished product will look like. Prices start at $35 each.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/shirt.jpg

(PS- To save money, I am going to be printing the design on T-shirts that I already own, many of which will already have things printed all over the shirt. But I'm sure you'll be able to make out alot of the Gonzaga design. Oh, and shirts will only be available in XL.)

Thanks

kitzbuel
11-25-2009, 06:37 AM
Being as the demand is so high for these, I have decided to make them myself, and sell on the board here for profit.

They will be of the highest quality. I have already provided a 'rough draft' of what the finished product will look like. Prices start at $35 each.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/shirt.jpg

(PS- To save money, I am going to be printing the design on T-shirts that I already own, many of which will already have things printed all over the shirt. But I'm sure you'll be able to make out alot of the Gonzaga design. Oh, and shirts will only be available in XL.)

Thanks
Dude, what's up with them being all stretched out around the middle?

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2009, 06:42 AM
Dude, what's up with them being all stretched out around the middle?

See that's the problem...depending on which shirt of mine I print them on...like this one for example was from my beer belly days (meaning it's from like 4 months ago).

MickMick
11-25-2009, 07:08 AM
If I buy my wife a beer belly shirt, I'm afraid it may be worse than not buying her one at all.

I learned after our first year of marriage that vacum cleaner bags do not make a great stocking stuffer. I put beer belly shirt in the same category.

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2009, 07:12 AM
I learned after our first year of marriage that vacum cleaner bags do not make a great stocking stuffer.

:eek: Um....does anyone know if Sears takes returns?

johno
11-25-2009, 07:22 AM
I can't seem to recall what they look like. Will the players or coaches be wearing them on the sideline of the game tonight?

77Zag
11-25-2009, 07:28 AM
I think they need to package the shirts with a pair of Mark Few's sandles -- could sell for about $50 --
Hope you all picked up on Bilas working Few on his foot attire, it was a bit entertaining.

Go Zags!!

Drop the Bearcats!

d2zag
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
http://www.espnshop.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--132628/sku--12540761/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

There you go!

NYCZAG
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
That's not what they are talking about it's a white shirt with a cool design-

FuManShoes
11-25-2009, 01:07 PM
At last, a glimpse of the elusive shirt!!!

http://twitpic.com/qx8sr

NYCZAG
11-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Any update on Shirts none at NIKE STORE-Gozags nothing as well-