PDA

View Full Version : Note on Brock

BobZag
04-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Watched many of his game DVDs and am impressed with his improvement and growth as a player. Has a nice mid-range shot, ala Mathew Knight, and collects a bunch of And-1's. He's 6'9" 220 now, and growing, and just a junior-to-be. Also heard he looked real good in Vegas last weekend. I think this kid could be a Calvary type, except taller and more polished earlier. I hope he doesn't shoot treys, though, and so far he keeps his game 16' and in. Goood.

4EVERaZAG
04-14-2007, 09:07 PM
I am really excited to see Brock. I think his game embodies everything a Gonzaga player is tough, smart, skilled... the list goes on and on. I can't wait till he is on campus.

spudzag
04-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the update BZ. Would be interesting to add Jordan Morgan to the team in 2009 too. Would be a couple of big bruiser to compliement the Bellermine duo and an already solid team.

brasszag
04-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Any word on if he's grown that last inch to 6'10" so he'll focus on basketball?

BobZag
04-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Any word on if he's grown that last inch to 6'10" so he'll focus on basketball?

No, he's just barely 6'9". He has hoops camps and tournies lined up AND a couple football camps as well. It'll be interesting to see the degree of improvement once he focuses solely on hoops.