• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagsrelite
    Redshirt
    • Mar 2008

Once this team

grows with experience, it will be the BEST Zag team of all time by a long shot! These new faces are so much better talent wise than we have had in the past. The thing fans need to realize too is that you can tell each and everyone of them have bought in to Zag Basketball. Sometimes you have to worry when you bring in big time talent like this is going to be if they play as individuals or as a team. Nice job Coach Few!!!!!
  • Eroop22
    Zag for Life
    • Sep 2009

I want to agree with you. I think I am going to take a wait and see approach to this team being the best zags team ever. I think we at least owe that to the elite 8 team. In my mind they will be the best zags team ever until we have a team in the final 4.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Comment

• Colbyspapa
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Jan 2008

Better watch it

I got a bunch of poo poos when I posted that I though this team would only lose 3 games going into the tournament this year.

Comment

• titopoet
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Colbyspapa View Post
        I got a bunch of poo poos when I posted that I though this team would only lose 3 games going into the tournament this year.
        Not from me, I still say 28-3 and a three seed in Spokane.

28-3, 3 seed playing in Spokane for the first two rounds.
        ----
        Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

Working...
        X